• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a great start to June with a SOD $64.89 photo ;O) - thats my 2 penneth - for what it's worth!  Also had a fantastic $134 on A a couple of days ago - I'm sure it's a fluke, but onwards and upward

I made more today than in the entire month of May.   LOL.

Here it is again 🙂 This one is dedicated to @Doug Jensen who pointed out in the 'petition' thread how much he loves reading about our sales every hour 🙂 May all your sales be larger than 1

Posted Images

I've learned that I would probably earn better by collecting bottles from street. So far I've sold 6 images during this whole time in SS, so now I have 0,60 $. That means that I would earn the same by returning 3 empty bottles to shop recycling center...

I try to not complain, but I was actually quite disappointed of how this thing is going on. I still have maybe hundreds of photos that I could upload here, but I don't know is it worth it. Maybe I just keep doing it, cause I have not much else to do. 😕

Last month was my best ever thanks to a lot of single and others. This month started off ok but has been very up and down. One day I had 53 downloads, which may be a record for me, but the total was only $8.35. Today, I only have 8 downloads but one Single and other was $109.12 and another was $12.00, so today is making up for the early part of the month and it looks like it also may be a record for me. Very strange couple of months, but pleased with SS.

11 hours ago, Kirk Fisher said:

Last month was my best ever thanks to a lot of single and others. This month started off ok but has been very up and down. One day I had 53 downloads, which may be a record for me, but the total was only $8.35. Today, I only have 8 downloads but one Single and other was $109.12 and another was $12.00, so today is making up for the early part of the month and it looks like it also may be a record for me. Very strange couple of months, but pleased with SS.

Beautiful portfolio! Well deserved!

12 hours ago, Kirk Fisher said:

Nice portfolio! You need rewards to pay out those trips, I bet it wasn't cheap. 👏

On 6/17/2021 at 8:53 PM, paula french said:

June started off much to well -  It's very very slow now and all subs -  I had a feeling that would happen - but I shouldn't (but will) complain ;o(

We're coming into summer slump period now, Paula, where less and less corporate buyers, who buy the big sods, are around.( But of course there could always be exceptions to the rule.) So don't feel too disheartened. But super well done on those large sods in the beginning of the month!!  A big congrats 🙂

14 hours ago, Milleflore Images said:

We're coming into summer slump period now, Paula, where less and less corporate buyers, who buy the big sods, are around.( But of course there could always be exceptions to the rule.) So don't feel too disheartened. But super well done on those large sods in the beginning of the month!!  A big congrats 🙂

Of course, the summer slump is making itself felt, Annie.
13 downloads on a Friday can happen and is probably a consequence of this. But a SOD for $0.60 seems to be normal by now - I have countless of them. And an OD for $0.10 is probably also a symbol that things are only going downhill. I wasn't even aware that ODs for $0.10 were even possible. But I just had a look: It's not the first...

So yesterday an RPD of $0.28 - including an OD and SOD. Great what going up in levels gets you. It's really worth it.

June_18.jpg