How to fix titles from images that doesn't meet Shutterstock bureaucracy?

I've uploaded around 100 3d-renders to Shutterstock and I titled all, or most of them with name "3d render of ..." Then some of those images were rejected with the following reason:

"3D Title/Keywords Requirement: 3D images require the phrase "3D illustration" or "3D rendering" in the title and keywords."

So I am guessing that because I wrote "3d render" and not "3d rendering", my images were cancelled? I am already suspecting that they are going to force me to upload all of those images again, but I am still having slight hope that something can be done, which I've not yet figured out. Uploading this stuff is a huge job. Now it actually is even bigger job, because I need to figure out which of those were rejected and which ones were not. A thing I really would not wanna use too much time. 

Do any of you have an idea of how to make this process little less painful in future?
Can I for example upload with FTP or something? Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having an image accepted means nothing if it doesn't get downloads or make The review process is flawed and inconsistent and would be the one thing SS should fix. It's the bureaucracy they put in place in 2013 that made me have to get the Just yesterday I had 3/4s of shots from two events rejected for title/caption.