My contributor account is disabled from last one month due to copyright issue three  vector files. provide Shutterstock evidence of copyright holder of three vector but they not solve my issue yet. Why Shutterstock not activate live support for contributors I am tired to mails shutterstock. any one help to solve my issue or any shutterstock team member read this please help.
Disabled Account email shahbazahmedwaraich@hotmail.com

Below I attached license files 

license_certificate_JH7SRM3QG8.txt license_certificate_KFTAYG2BEU.txt license_certificate_UTB8NAMY3S.txt

Even with certificates, the vectors are NOT YOURS.   Besides, the certificates do not specify that you can resell the images.

You purchased certain rights, but not the copyright.

Here's a hint:  It costs way more than $4 to buy a copyright.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, William Bryant said:

Pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem, I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. please help me out.

If you have the same issue then the answer is the same as well.
If you tried to sell vectors that you purchased from somewhere else thinking that a license grants you copyright of these vectors, your account was disabled rightfully as that's not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, Darla Hallmark said:

Even with certificates, the vectors are NOT YOURS.   Besides, the certificates do not specify that you can resell the images.

You purchased certain rights, but not the copyright.

Here's a hint:  It costs way more than $4 to buy a copyright.

This works really well for us, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated.

indigocard