2 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

Something changed in the last week for me. I am getting constant rejections for Missing Artwork Property Release and other stupid reasons that have nothing to do with my videos. Funny enough getting these low prices... and now coping with this nightmare is too much. Am I the only one noticing the change?

its a fundamental reason for leaving sites, Taking pictures cost money, the pay is low, the rejection rate is high and you cant build a sizable portfolio under these conditions.

A strict review process is fine but this isn't strict.  Its random and most of the time NOT a review in any shape or form.

Just had 32/32 rejections for "Noise/artefacts".  The review time taken was less than the time it would require to actually watch the clips.

6 hours ago, Doug Jensen said:

Anything with clouds, smoke, rain, fire, fog is bound to be rejected.

My video rejection rate due to Noise/ Artefacts has been quite low recently since I’ve been shooting with a BMPCC 6k, but at least 50% of my still images get rejected on focus issue. I check them in Lightroom at 400% and the subjects looks sharp  

Recently, I submitted an image of a parking fine tickets on the windshield of a car. Every thing was in sharp focus BUT there was a reflection of clouds on the windscreen - the result, it got rejected. I submitted the same image to Alamy and had no problem. 

Well, that means that other agencies will have an edge over SS in having those images in their stock. 

57 minutes ago, Marcel Rommens said:

Me too, Focus is also a common reason for me

Frustrating, to uploud videos over and over again

Yes, I agree. Re-uploading videos is an absolute pain. I now don't shoot above ISO 200 on my Sony A7R3 (with Picture Profile off) and above ISO 1200 on BMPCC 6K. 
But that is not the only problem. Last year I got some rejections because it was a video clip of Tamarisk tree with branches moving with the wind. AI couldn't didn't like it and saw rolling shutter on it. It was shot on an expensive Sony PXW-Z280. So, there isn't always a logic to it.

48 minutes ago, Primus1 said:

:(

Canon EOS R5. I'll try ...

Also, shoot the clips with minimum compression. The same on export - ProRes or Photo JPEG with 90% -95% compression. I don't get any problems then. Let me know how you get on.

2 minutes ago, LSP EM said:

Also, shoot the clips with minimum compression. The same on export - ProRes or Photo JPEG with 90% -95% compression. I don't get any problems then. Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks for great suggestions! I will let you know. I have to push my self to action, to shoot something. :) All my old clips are done with much worse camera, D60.

I think its more random than "works".

From what ive tried acceptance/reject rates aren't connected to any specific words i put in the description or comment field per video.

I literally get identical results just reuploading exactly the same file 5 seconds after its initially rejected.

With photos its quite easy, just upload 6mp downsized images as SS clearly dont want large, high res images.  Video you dont really have that option.