Anyone get paid (April)from SS yet?

40 minutes ago, Hannamariah said:

Well that's nice you got paid. Not sure if you meant to sound superior or not but that's how it came across to me. Those of us who didn't get paid yet were very well aware it was not yet the 15th, there really was no need to point that out. Personally I've always gotten paid the first week of the month and was only inquiring if it was just me or if others were also wondering why payment was later then normal. And now I've just received an email that due to a technical error I now won't get paid until June 15. 

There have been more technical errors lately. I was pointing out that the TOS say the 15th. Today is the 12th. What's superior about the date?

On 5/6/2021 at 7:52 AM, Ralf Liebhold said:

No problems here either, money arrived yesterday.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:07 PM, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Okay, I have no idea why¬†you don‚Äėt geht paid. Since more than 10 years I never had any problems.

What's wrong with an honest answer just like these, no problems? Are they superior because they got paid.

12 hours ago, Hannamariah said:

Well that's nice you got paid. Not sure if you meant to sound superior or not but that's how it came across to me. Those of us who didn't get paid yet were very well aware it was not yet the 15th, there really was no need to point that out. Personally I've always gotten paid the first week of the month and was only inquiring if it was just me or if others were also wondering why payment was later then normal. And now I've just received an email that due to a technical error I now won't get paid until June 15. 

I don't think that Clupeidae wanted to sound superior.

I think it was meant that you can only be sure that something is wrong after the 15th of a month - not before.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and greenbutterfly that the technical error is fixed quickly and that you get your money as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...