Which mobile phone can be used for photos and videos on stocks?

Hello everyone
Could you please help a mobile for rare use on stocks? I have a Canon Mark 3 camera, but I don't always have it with me. Sometimes there is very good lighting and plot, but there is no camera with you. I always carry my mobile with me. I have requirements for mobile
1. Does not heat up and does not slow down
2. Sufficient memory for many applications
3. Not slippery. Maybe the problem is with me, but I keep dropping my phones.
4. A photo, a video that gives an acceptable quality for a SS
I don't want an iPhone, I need an android. As for the price, let it be a maximum of $ 500-600. In theory, it can be more expensive, but I constantly drop my phones, weakness in my hands and my little daughter also throws it up if I suddenly forget to remove it.

I can't answer about the phone, sorry.  I had some accepted on an old mobile but that was before the change to reviewing where it is now more difficult to get photos accepted.

I recently purchased a Panasonic camera TZ200.  It's small, has a brilliant zoom capacity and has 4K video.  I carry it around with me in my bag now.

I drop my phone at least once a day, known as 'butter fingers'.  I've got an 'iCatchy' wrap around case from Amazon and that protects it.

Good luck.  I hope you get some phone related answers.

14 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

I can't answer about the phone, sorry.  I had some accepted on an old mobile but that was before the change to reviewing where it is now more difficult to get photos accepted.

I recently purchased a Panasonic camera TZ200.  It's small, has a brilliant zoom capacity and has 4K video.  I carry it around with me in my bag now.

I drop my phone at least once a day, known as 'butter fingers'.  I've got an 'iCatchy' wrap around case from Amazon and that protects it.

Good luck.  I hope you get some phone related answers.

Thanks for the tip for iCatchy. And what about the acceptance of Panasonic camera TZ200 photos and videos at SS? And on AD? In my opinion, adob is now more picky about quality.

14 hours ago, Oskars Kupics said:

I uploaded 3 photos from iphone SE 2020 - 1 got accepted, and 2 got rejected because of noise, although in good light conditions. Probably better phones will do just fine

Thank you. I'm not a fan of Apple, I prefer android. But I am wonderin:  "Did you use the iphone SE 2020 in your video portfolio"?

7 hours ago, Evgeniia Ozerkina said:

Thanks for the tip for iCatchy. And what about the acceptance of Panasonic camera TZ200 photos and videos at SS? And on AD? In my opinion, adob is now more picky about quality.

Thank you. I'm not a fan of Apple, I prefer android. But I am wonderin:  "Did you use the iphone SE 2020 in your video portfolio"?

no for video I use nikon z6

10 hours ago, Evgeniia Ozerkina said:

I haven't uploaded any photos from this camera to microstock.  Arcangel however have accepted a photo taken on this camera.

Rejections of photos on Sstock are another matter and, in my opinion, less  related to the camera than unreliable AI review processes.

Getting videos from a phone accepted is just the first hurdle and it doesn't put any money in your pocket.  The goal is to sell enough videos from a phone to make it worth your time and effort.   Is a phone good enough to shoot commercially viable video that many customers will actually want to buy?  I don't think so.  There are no video production companies, movie studios, TV networks who use phones as their camera.  Think about why that is so, and then ask yourself why you think you are different.  Why would a customer buy your phone video when they would never shoot their own video on a phone.  Okay, I'm sure people will sell a video here or there from a phone, but I'll bet there isn't a single contributor making serious money from video they shot with a phone.  Your time is your most valuable commodity.  If you want to make money from video, then use your time wisely and  use a proper video camera to shoot it.  That's my advice.

13 hours ago, Rudra Narayan Mitra said:

A proper video camera. How much investment is needed and how it would be paid off by microstock earnings - are to be considered also.

Very true.  But there are people who will shoot video with a Phone -- never sell anything -- and then say "I'm glad I didn't invest in a real video camera because I haven't made any money"   But the reality is that they didn't make any money because they didn't invest in  good camera - -thus ensuring their failure.  If you don't invest in a good camera and decide to shoot with a phone, then you will never really know for sure how much more you might have earned.   The fact is, you have to spend money to make money.  That is true for almost every profession in the world.  Even a whore who wants to attract better-paying clients needs to invest in a better dress and shoes to attract that type of customer. :-)

4 hours ago, Doug Jensen said:

Very true.  But there are people who will shoot video with a Phone -- never sell anything -- and then say "I'm glad I didn't invest in a real video camera because I haven't made any money"   But the reality is that they didn't make any money because they didn't invest in  good camera - -thus ensuring their failure.  If you don't invest in a good camera and decide to shoot with a phone, then you will never really know for sure how much more you might have earned.   The fact is, you have to spend money to make money.  That is true for almost every profession in the world.  Even a whore who wants to attract better-paying clients needs to invest in a better dress and shoes to attract that type of customer. 🙂

Doug, you misunderstood. The phone is not a replacement for a camcorder, DSLR. It's just a thing that I always carry with me. And suddenly it may be required for random videos and photos. For scheduled shoots, I use a different quality technique. I recently broke my phone and am choosing a new one so that it can sometimes be used on SS as well.