Consistent model release rejectons

Started a few weeks ago that my model releases keep getting rejected.  Same release has been fine for 4 months - also all other agencies accepting the same model release.

Can't get any meaningful answer out of Shutterstock "support".

Just an honest question on how on earth you get model releases accepted on Shutterstock.

Genuinely don't know if there is something wrong with the model release or if this is a Shutterstock problem?

I upload a jpg version of it through stocksubmitter/microstockplus - same release to all agencies.

Attached a sanitised version.

ssrelease-sanitised.jpg

If you've been using the same release for 4 months, that is probably your problem. In my experience releases with dates that match the metadata on the images will be accepted (presuming everything else is correct obviously). Certainly a release signed in January is unlikely to be accepted for images taken May. 
Get a new release signed for each shoot. Try using their digital release or use the 'Easy Release' app.

Something else to be aware of... when using Stocksubmitter it wont upload new releases when submitting to the agencies if they have the same name as an older version. It will default to the older version. This is to avoid uploading the same release multiple times. So make such new releases you add in Stocksubmitter have unique names. I just add a number after the models name. 

Thanks for replies - date format was just an example, I put the date both in my clip filename (eg 12Feb21hikingfield1.mov) and in MR filename (eg 12Feb21MRHiking.jpg) so I don't duplicate names and it's easy to match the MR  date to the date of the shoot.   I have tried different formats on the date too - still rejected.

Raised a query with Shutterstock waiting for them to get back to me (sigh!)

If I don't get any sense from SS I'll give the digital release a go, I'm usually the model so not a problem.  But geesh why SS turns something so straightforward into an obstacle course I don't know.

Thank you again

4 hours ago, AngelaAllen said:

Thanks for replies - date format was just an example, I put the date both in my clip filename (eg 12Feb21hikingfield1.mov) and in MR filename (eg 12Feb21MRHiking.jpg) so I don't duplicate names and it's easy to match the MR  date to the date of the shoot.   I have tried different formats on the date too - still rejected.

Raised a query with Shutterstock waiting for them to get back to me (sigh!)

If I don't get any sense from SS I'll give the digital release a go, I'm usually the model so not a problem.  But geesh why SS turns something so straightforward into an obstacle course I don't know.

Thank you again

When you fill in the model details on Stocksubmitter, it's the model or property name that needs to be different, NOT the file name. Nothing to do with anything you've saved to the image but the Name field you have to fill in on stocksubmitter itself. This has to be different from previous releases or it will use the old one instead of uploading the new one. 
Just saying in case I wasn't clear earlier. 
Good luck. SS do make us jump through hoops but if you persist you should get to the bottom of it. 

Ah right - understand what you're saying now.

I'm using Microstock plus (sanitised screenshots) 

So I don't know what to put in the First name field and the Last Name field if I'm using the same Model all the time (ie me).

So instead of

First name:  Fred

Last Name:  Bloggs

Would it be?

First name:  Fred

Last Name:  Bloggs1

Then Fred Bloggs2, Fred Bloggs3 .....

Thank you

mrsanitised.JPG

mrsanitised2.JPG