Why does My Unpaid Earning suddenly dropped to 0.10 ??

You just reach the payout limit so SS is going to pay you what you had before May (35.05$). It's going to take a few days... When you reach the minimum payout, within the few first days of the month SS reset your unpaid earnings and order the payment. 

Congratulations!!!

29 minutes ago, Awana JF said:

You just reach the payout limit so SS is going to pay you what you had before May (35.05$). It's going to take a few days... When you reach the minimum payout, within the few first days of the month SS reset your unpaid earnings and order the payment. 

Congratulations!!!

so it's an auto payment ? thanks for the answer 

1 hour ago, Awana JF said:

Congratulations!!!

Sorry to hijack this post.

@Awana JFHow many days will SS transfer that amount to our account (in my case PayPal)? My earnings was reset to zero yesterday but I still haven't received that amount in my PayPal as of writing. 🤔

49 minutes ago, McOwenLevi said:

Sorry to hijack this post.

@Awana JFHow many days will SS transfer that amount to our account (in my case PayPal)? My earnings was reset to zero yesterday but I still haven't received that amount in my PayPal as of writing. 🤔

Payment is sent between the 7th and 15th, sometimes a few days earlier.

https://support.submit.shutterstock.com/s/article/How-do-I-get-paid-for-my-work?language=en_US

10 hours ago, Gerdie Hutomo said:

so it's an auto payment ?

Yes, it goes directly to your banking account (paypal, payoneer,  skrill) at the beginning of each month if you reach payout limit. The basic payout is 35$ but you can change it if you want something higher. 

9 hours ago, McOwenLevi said:

@Awana JFHow many days will SS transfer that amount to our account (in my case PayPal)? My earnings was reset to zero yesterday but I still haven't received that amount in my PayPal as of writing. 

It has been answered but basically reset appears in the first couple of days of the month, and then you should received an email within the first week of the month from SS. Wait for a few days after the email and the money should be on your banking account (between the 7th and the 15th for me). I usually receive an email from paypal when I received the payment.

11 hours ago, Awana JF said:

Yes, it goes directly to your banking account (paypal, payoneer,  skrill) at the beginning of each month if you reach payout limit. The basic payout is 35$ but you can change it if you want something higher. 

It has been answered but basically reset appears in the first couple of days of the month, and then you should received an email within the first week of the month from SS. Wait for a few days after the email and the money should be on your banking account (between the 7th and the 15th for me). I usually receive an email from paypal when I received the payment.

@Awana JF I actually didn't know that SS will reset your earnings prior to the actual payout date (or shall I say I just didn't do my homework reading SS's FAQ🙂

Anyways, just received their email saying they would transfer my earnings by 15-May. 

Thank you again. 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:56 AM, McOwenLevi said:

@Awana JF I actually didn't know that SS will reset your earnings prior to the actual payout date (or shall I say I just didn't do my homework reading SS's FAQ🙂

Anyways, just received their email saying they would transfer my earnings by 15-May. 

Thank you again. 

UPDATE. I just received my very first payout 😇 That was quick!