No change in earning per download even after upgrading to next level

12 days ago I got a mail from SS that I climbed to level 2 so my pay rate increases from 10% to 20%. Then why can't I see any increase in my earnings per download? Earlier to this mail, I was always getting 10 cents, in last few days also I am getting 10 cents. The Shutterstock latest payment rules are not only discouraging for contributors but confusing too.

17 minutes ago, silentwings_M_Ghosh said:

12 days ago I got a mail from SS that I climbed to level 2 so my pay rate increases from 10% to 20%. Then why can't I see any increase in my earnings per download? Earlier to this mail, I was always getting 10 cents, in last few days also I am getting 10 cents. The Shutterstock latest payment rules are not only discouraging for contributors but confusing too.

Customers have all kinds of subscriptions and the photos are used for different purposes.
You get a percentage of the price. By increasing that percentage you will earn more from the photos, which have been sold dearly. But many photos are sold so cheaply that you still earn 0.10 or for example 0.11 cents.
Pete once posted a diagram for clarification.

shut schema.jpg

As above, majority of subscription sales will still be 10c so you wont see a difference there.

Even level 6 will get 10c sub sales.

SS deliberately don't publish a chart such as the above so its harder to work out what you could earn or lose.