• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a few surprises after doing my first 4 months analysis and I thought I might share them here. They have given me more hope than I first imagined for this year. I must admit that I was worried th

A video download this morning with an RPD of $67.62 is a good start to the month on an otherwise awful Monday morning I'm having (not stock photography related).

Hi guys, Had no sales for the month so far pretty much and then today 70 bucks from just a normal picture? Didnt even know that this is possible, but I wont complain!! J

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

A video download this morning with an RPD of $67.62 is a good start to the month on an otherwise awful Monday morning I'm having (not stock photography related).

Congrats, Steven! You should start every morning with a download like this! 😄

53 minutes ago, Steven Tritton said:

Thanks Wilm! It'd be like the breakfast of champions. :D Hope you get some good downloads this month!

Thank you very much Steven! 🙂

Unfortunately, May has started miserably for me. But I have the advantage that I can actually only improve. Worsening is hardly possible!

Have good sales and stay healthy,

Wilm

9 hours ago, Steven Tritton said:

Congratulations! I have told you, Steven; there are waves, once you are up, another time you are down. You are at this time up-up! :)  May it last!

On 5/3/2021 at 4:19 AM, Steven Tritton said:

Steven, a very pleasant start to the month, congratulations, feel free to share the positive news :-). I wish you a productive continuation!

2 hours ago, Former_Poster said:

image.png.af97d6ca3e6611097b6be2d5be41130b.png

Almost like the old days.  But with a reduced RPD.

I'm sure the rest of the month will got to hell though

Congrats, Former Poster! 

There seem to be great people living in Bristol! Unfortunately, none of them has stopped by my place yet.

May has been a disaster for me so far.
The downloads are only just below those of May 2020 and 2019. But so far only small stuff, in terms of revenue. A quarter compared to the competitor.

Well, @Steven Tritton paved the way for May goodness - woke up to a $86 video download this morning. It's been a while since seeing any clip sale over $20! And it was something I uploaded three years ago, never sold before. @Doug Jensen is right, gotta just keep planting those seeds. Eventually, they'll fruit.

Anyway, felt inspired to run out today and shoot some new clips. That's been a while too. Me feeling inspired about this whole stock business.

By the way, am fully expecting my clips to all be rejected the first round over invalid model release or some other BS... cross your fingers for me. It sucks having to re-upload a bunch of 4K.