After almost one year I was tempted...  and I did submit 21 new videos on SS...  and after all the work that everyone knows this was the reason of rejections...  File Processing Error: There was an issue with processing your file. Please check your file and resubmit. Obviously I didn't have any problems on P5 and AS and even on IS...  and I have always done it with fileZilla even on here....well I guess  that is the fair punishment for me as I promised to myself to never ever upload anything on SS again... I was just excited because I finally started  selling videos recently. I'm not going to resubmit anything . wasted almost 2 hours. at least i was in the park laying on the grass.

In the park laying on the grass sounds nice

Congratulations on starting to sell your videos

I did a similar thing recently and tried to upload 2 photos after many months and both were rejected for focus 🙂

This thread might help, not sure.  I have only ever uploaded one wonky video so far from being an expert.

13 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

In the park laying on the grass sounds nice

Congratulations on starting to sell your videos

I did a similar thing recently and tried to upload 2 photos after many months and both were rejected for focus 🙂

This thread might help, not sure.  I have only ever uploaded one wonky video so far from being an expert.

I think l give up on SS at least for another year. yes I prefer doing this kind of staff in the park or outdoor anyway. but to be honest it's easier when I sit on a bench. today was just lovely and warm. thanks for the tip...

38 minutes ago, alessandro pinto said:

I think l give up on SS at least for another year. yes I prefer doing this kind of staff in the park or outdoor anyway. but to be honest it's easier when I sit on a bench. today was just lovely and warm. thanks for the tip...

All the best.

Sstock have perfected the art of demotivating their contributors by every avenue available to them.

19 minutes ago, Charles Lewis said:

SS have increased their image collection by 12% this last quarter so, clearly, photos are getting accepted. I've increased my own port by 8% in the same period. Sometimes SS can be incredibly frustrating with their rejections but, mostly, it isn't a problem.

no doubt about it if your numbers are correct...  I don't think in my specific case is about quality of the videos . this is a problem I had experienced also in the past sometimes and resubmitting them then  the videos were accepted . I can't understand why  I get incredibly frustrated as you said  only on this site . Anyway I was just sharing the way I feel about it...  totally demotivated on uploading more staff here. I probably shouldn't have even tried.