Download Earnings History with Image Identified? And identifying keyword used?

I'm relatively new and can't seem to find these answers on the Contributor Dashboard. 

Is there a way to download my earnings with the details of the image sold reflected?  I'd like to track Shutterstock earnings by image as well as by month.  I am able to do this on other sites, and I want to aggregate the information across sites. 

Also, if no keyword is listed in the 'top performers' section of the dashboard, how would the images have been found?  One image says 50% from one keyword and 50% from another, but there's only one sale, which seems odd.

Thanks -

I'd suggest you download Microstockr Pro. It will make life so much easier for you tracking sales across all agencies. You can see sales each day, month, year, all time, individual agencies, all agencies, individual images, groups of images..... etc. It's not free, but it is worth it imo as you don't have to waste time working everything out yourself.
The info is in the SS system which is why Microstockr can use it in their software, but for us finding it is not simple. They don't include individual images on their downloadable spreadsheet for example. You can go through each day to see exactly what has sold and when but that would be painfully slow. 
Someone else may know some techy way to pull that info together but I wouldn't know. I use Microstockr to make life easy :)

I have the desktop app, the mobile app used to be pretty useless, things may have changed, but the desktop app is very useful. https://microstockr.com/

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 7:38 PM, AndreaZD said:

Also, if no keyword is listed in the 'top performers' section of the dashboard, how would the images have been found?  One image says 50% from one keyword and 50% from another, but there's only one sale, which seems odd.

If no keywords are shown, the image might have been searched for in a language other than English. I notice that none of the pictures I only sell in other countries ever show any keywords.

If an image shows 50% word one and 50% word two, then the buyer used both of those words in the search. For instance a buyer might search for "Old dog" - it will show old 50% and dog 50% for the keywords.