I am using the Easy Release Pro for Android application.

Colleagues, tell me how to fill out the Property Release for an animal correctly?

Can anyone have a ready-made template for this application?

Can I use the digital release from Shutterstock, how do I fill it in correctly?

Does everyone use the paper Property Release? I give an example in the attachment, is this one up-to-date?

Thanks in advance for your replies, good sales everyone!

PROPERTY_ANIMAL_ENG.rtf

Is there any reason why you would want to submit a property release for an animal?
Unless it's a animal in a zoo (In which case I doubt you would have a property release), a cow or sheep with an ear tag or a wild bird with a ring, Shutterstock does not require property releases and in these cases editing these out is usually less trouble than trying to get reviewers to acknowledge a property release.

If you want to fill it out you do it the same way as with every other property. Yes, you can use digital releases.
The one you showed should be fine, but I don't see a reason why not to use the simpler property release Shutterstock provides, it doesn't have to be one "specifically" for animals, Shutterstock's property release form is for all kinds of property.

19 minutes ago, Alexander Piragis said:

Yes, these are purebred animals, that's why I want to make a release, but I don't know how to describe it in the app or in the digital release. Can anyone share their experience, an example ...

If the animal isn't well known (for example the grumpy cat), or doesn't have any rare/recogniseable markings, then you don't need a release. 

Yes, I understand that.
But now I take pictures of pedigree animals, with pedigree, etc. Therefore, I want to do everything legally so that there are no problems in the future.
And the owners are ready to sign the release.
The question is to make a Property Release through an application on a smartphone, so that it is convenient.

1 minute ago, Alexander Piragis said:

@Studio 2, Thank you, yes, I know.

I haven't come across this question before on the forum (for an animal that needs a release) and I've been hooked reading here for most of my life so .. I'd suggest just submitting one and see if it's accepted or contact Sstock direct (usually a useless thing to do).

Good luck.

2 minutes ago, Alexander Piragis said:

Yes, I understand that.
But now I take pictures of pedigree animals, with pedigree, etc. Therefore, I want to do everything legally so that there are no problems in the future.
And the owners are ready to sign the release.
The question is to make a Property Release through an application on a smartphone, so that it is convenient.

Btw, I had an issue with a dog owner who changed her mind after years of photos being in my portfolio and asked me to delete them. I contacted shutterstock about it to assess the situation. They told me that in such case the release won't matter and they will ask you to delete photos either way. Other stock agencies informed me that release doesn't matter either, but it's up to me wether I want to take the photos down or not. I also take photos of pedigreed animals. So just info, for your consideration. 

Colleagues, thank you so much for your answers! All information is useful, please do not stop the discussion and still share your experience and thoughts on this issue.

5 minutes ago, otsphoto said:

They told me that in such case the release won't matter and they will ask you to delete photos either way.

It is sad, interesting, and how do they justify this decision? Is Property Release for animal any different? Very strange, isn't it?

It doesn't matter whether the animals are purebred with pedigree, you don't need a release for dogs. I photograph purebred puppies from a kennel regularly. No agency wants a release for that.
Of course, if you want to have a written agreement between you and the animal owner for your personal safety, that's understandable. In that case  the release from Shutterstock will also be fine. Just fill out all the information as the description says and have the owner sign it. However, you do not need to submit it with the photos, just keep it in your files.
From my experience, adding releases to photos is just one more reason for reviewers to reject images. I usually don't have a high rejection rate for photos, unless the photos have a release - then the reviewer always finds some reason to reject the image (Most often they reject the image for property, ironically...)

3 hours ago, Alexander Piragis said:

Colleagues, thank you so much for your answers! All information is useful, please do not stop the discussion and still share your experience and thoughts on this issue.

It is sad, interesting, and how do they justify this decision? Is Property Release for animal any different? Very strange, isn't it?

I'm not sure, to be honest. My only guess is that they don't want any potential conflict with the third party (owner) involved, especially if the owner could bother buyers.