Question about Authorized Shutterstock Partners

Hello,

I have only sold a couple of photos.  I did a reverse image seach and found one of them on a site (I think it's Hungarian) called PuzzlePix.  Their site says they are an authorized SS partner and they do list me as the copyright owner.  While I was there, I found a another photo of mine (also credited) but that one does not show in my purchased photos and I am wondering why. 

3 hours ago, Wendy Sisson said:

While I was there, I found a another photo of mine (also credited) but that one does not show in my purchased photos and I am wondering why. 

Strange, what's to say any of our contents have sold and not been credited to the contributor account? Less there is a delay in the purchase appearing on the account? 

4 hours ago, Wendy Sisson said:

Hello,

I have only sold a couple of photos.  I did a reverse image seach and found one of them on a site (I think it's Hungarian) called PuzzlePix.  Their site says they are an authorized SS partner and they do list me as the copyright owner.  While I was there, I found a another photo of mine (also credited) but that one does not show in my purchased photos and I am wondering why. 

They do not buy pictures, they sell them (the ones that have chosen). It's like a dealer.

12 hours ago, Wendy Sisson said:

Hello,

'Hear from our Affiliates

We cultivate great relationships with our 2,500+ partners in over 100 countries. Hear what they have to say about the program'.

https://www.shutterstock.com/explore/affiliates