• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a pretty dismal month, I've woken up to find that I've sold 5 images at $137... each! Great start to the day!!

The time of miracles is not over yet ...    

I had that yesterday.  I sold 2 photos.  Not sure I can cope with that sort of excitement too often.

Posted Images

On 4/2/2021 at 5:04 PM, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

7 ODs on April 1. Those ensured that RPD was $1 yesterday – well above my current average. It would be nice if that would continue for the rest of the month!

@Wilm, your 1 day DL is actually higher than my whole April DL's! 🙂

I was excited to get my first payout as I'm only $1.5 shy away from min. payout amount but might take couple of weeks or months to reach that payout amount.😂

7 hours ago, McOwenLevi said:

@Wilm, your 1 day DL is actually higher than my whole April DL's! 🙂

I was excited to get my first payout as I'm only $1.5 shy away from min. payout amount but might take couple of weeks or months to reach that payout amount.😂

My portfolio size is three and a half times bigger than yours. So statistically I should have a few more downloads. 🤪

By the way, the April RPD has stayed >$1 so far. I can't remember the last time that was the case. However, my April download numbers are anything but impressive.

16 hours ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

My portfolio size is three and a half times bigger than yours. So statistically I should have a few more downloads. 🤪

By the way, the April RPD has stayed >$1 so far. I can't remember the last time that was the case. However, my April download numbers are anything but impressive.

Oh yeah yeah I forgot got only a fraction port compare to yours and everyone else 😁

Your RPD's quite impressive! Good for you Wilm. With an excellent quality port like yours, its only befitting to get that high RPD.

For April, my RPD's only $0.10. Worst month so far. But my iStock is slowly getting traction with an RPD of $1.5 this month. 

9 hours ago, McOwenLevi said:

Oh yeah yeah I forgot got only a fraction port compare to yours and everyone else 😁

Your RPD's quite impressive! Good for you Wilm. With an excellent quality port like yours, its only befitting to get that high RPD.

For April, my RPD's only $0.10. Worst month so far. But my iStock is slowly getting traction with an RPD of $1.5 this month. 

My current RPD is an exception.

Over the past 10 years, my RPD here at shutterstock has averaged $0.70. In January, it was only $0.43 due to the downgrade to Level 1. 

And thank you for your kind words!

Pretty slow month on SS so far, not a single DL on Adobe for a month, a few zooms on Alamy (so hopefully a sale will appear). iStock havent released royalties yet but have sent a payment so I can work it out, they are now my best performer in 2021 with an RPD of 63c (compared to 30c here)

At the end of the day, when I started this a year ago, I had a simple goal of just paying for my Adobe subscription, and I am far exceeding that so it's also funding a few coffees 🙂

Probably a good month for me thank to an EL. Not terrific so far but it is not over.

AS is not doing good for me in term of downloads and revenue. Downloads have drops since March (50%)... Nothing so far on DT and Alamy but I've got a very small PF there and wonder if I should invest time for those... 

51 minutes ago, trucic said:

If something is not going to change, April2021 will be one of the worst months ever...

same for me... and i doubt that in 4 days that remain something is going to change.

it was in the beginning of 2013 that i had the same amount at the end of the month .... very very sad