• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a pretty dismal month, I've woken up to find that I've sold 5 images at $137... each! Great start to the day!!

I had that yesterday.  I sold 2 photos.  Not sure I can cope with that sort of excitement too often.

The time of miracles is not over yet ...    

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

7 ODs on April 1. Those ensured that RPD was $1 yesterday – well above my current average. It would be nice if that would continue for the rest of the month!

It is an April Fool's joke Wilm.

The S'stock trolls are giggling in their caves.

At the end of the month all the money will be taken away from you 😞

1 hour ago, Awana JF said:

Where are the download? Only 7 downloads in 7 days which is almost nothing... 3 days without a single sale already, which is more than in a full month...

Apr 2021 totals    6    0.63     😁

Now it's much better: Apr 2021 totals    7    0.73     😵

On 4/3/2021 at 8:58 AM, Steven Tritton said:

Good luck Wilm, let's hope things pick up for us this month. 

After the initial two video sales on SS and AS with an RPD of just over $20.00, have had two image sales on AS for an RPD of $1.77 and two images sales on SS with an RPD of 10 cents lol.

Thank you very much, Steven.

Have success and stay healthy!!!

5 hours ago, Former_Poster said:

Pretty awful start to the month but thats what you get with Easter.  Most of the Western world effectively has a 4 day weekend so murders sales.

$100 only for the first week :(.

$89 – so you are ahead.

And only $96 at the competitor.

But it is exactly as you write: Due to the Easter holidays, of course, less downloads came in.

hey Wilm, that $1 average sounds great! good for you. I hope it holds for you. mine for March is only 35 cents. not too cool.

now! sorry about the off topic question, but do you or others also find that Shutterstock's tax report PFD is totally out to lunch? for me for 2020 (also for earlier years) it shows a signinicantly smaller Gross Income in Box 2 than what I actually made? about just 1/3. how do I interpret this? I think I manually added up my monthly income for my tax return last year and used that, ignoring SS' number. But I am just trying to figure out the "pattern" here. Thanks!

56 minutes ago, Blue Corner Studio said:

hey Wilm, that $1 average sounds great! good for you. I hope it holds for you. mine for March is only 35 cents. not too cool.

now! sorry about the off topic question, but do you or others also find that Shutterstock's tax report PFD is totally out to lunch? for me for 2020 (also for earlier years) it shows a signinicantly smaller Gross Income in Box 2 than what I actually made? about just 1/3. how do I interpret this? I think I manually added up my monthly income for my tax return last year and used that, ignoring SS' number. But I am just trying to figure out the "pattern" here. Thanks!

Hi Istvan,

of course I could not hold the RPD of $ 1. That was a one day thing.