Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone

I have the following situation:

In the tax information section of our contributors accounts they ask us for the TIN (Tax Identification Number) but I have asked and no one knows what it is or where to process it; I am from Mexico and this country has a trade agreement with the United States and therefore I am a candidate for not being charged 30% tax on my stock sales but as I say, nobody knows where to get the TIN.

By chance there is a Mexican contributor in this forum who can tell me how they got or processed their foreign TIN


Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...