File type was forcedly changed (from vector to raster)

@Kate Shutterstock Hello. I found that 130+ of my files (including the 'top' ones) cannot be recognize with the 'vector' filter active. My colleagues report that they also have vector files 'hidden in the shadows'.
Now I understand why the sales of these files suddenly dropped, and that the main reason here is not fair competition.

Last year, a same topic appeared on official SS forum  (our colleague reported a strange transition of her files from the vector category to the raster).
It turns out that this problem has affected a lot of vector artists, and it still hasn't been resolved (!)
Please fix it as soon as possible.

UPD. Number of corrupted files increased to 75% of my vector portfolio. What a hell, really?!

4 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

The contributors on this forum can't fix this problem. 

This thread is very unlikely to be read by Sstock. However, just in case, I will add @Kate Shutterstock

You need to contact Sstock direct.

All the best with this problem.

It is important to notify all forum members of this issue so that other vector artists can check their files through the content manager.

The same problem and the number of non-vectors keep growing day by day!

I tried contacting support in the beginning of this week. They said that this is a known problem and they are working on finding the solution, but so far things are only getting worse.

Some info on the progress from the administration would be really nice.

@Kate ShutterstockThe problem is getting worse every day. Almost 40% of my vector files are hidden under the (raster) Illustration filter.

Let me remind you that Shutterstock makes money mainly from selling subscription plans. And if our top files disappear from the search results in 'Vector' category, then our earnings also decrease. This means that at the same time the profit of company are increasing .

What an interesting bug! The previous bug appeared at the end of September, right? A new bug was revealed at the end of March. Listen, in both cases, this is the end of the fiscal quarter! If this is some kind of trick, stop it immediately. Because the contributors revealed it. Fix the bug and don't repeat it again.

I have about 5000 vectors converted to raster illustration. I have no idea how to recover it. Not a single idea.

They are still vectors, if you open it with a direct link (maybe I'm just lucky or did not checked enough). But you can't find it in the base with filter by Vector. Only as an Illustration. The same thing happens if you just add the keyword "vector". They disappear.

Good day! I am very concerned that 417 vector files from my portfolio in 721 works are incorrectly reflected as bitmap illustrations. They have disappeared from the search in the "vector" category, all this has been happening for a week now. I am very concerned about the current situation. How should I proceed? When will you technically be able to fix the problem, because many colleagues I know have encountered it. Have a nice day!

they manage to find people who post screenshot of their income in random secret facebook group to gave them warning to hide the embarrassment, but wont show up in a serious thread on their own forum..

also last month i get pay cut like 40$ even tho i'm not from us i contacted them didn't get reply, tell me why at least.. be open to your contributor

c'mon guys