Hi All, after some guidance if posisble please. Just started using Procreate on the iPad and uploaded a few files, nothing special by any means. But it seems that I would have a much wider audience if I could upload these files as vectors. 

Does anyone know how, if it is posible, to convert Procreate files into vectors please?

If it is only by loading into Illustrator and using image trace, I seem to remember SS saying several years ago that they were no longer accepting fulll colour trace images, only black line images due to issues with colours, fading, gradients, etc. I may be wrong, and hopefully I am.

Any guidance, or links to SS policies, would be very greatly received and appreciated.

Stay safe everyone.

Doing an automatic vector conversion from a raster file is generally call auto tracing. Visually it might look alright, but from a technical, vector standpoint, it creates absolute garbage, nightmare files.  Auto tracing a photo, would create super garbage, nightmare file and could have copyright issues.  Auto traces from simpler raster image may be allowed, depending on how garage-y the file file turns out.  They might still be rejected because are technically garbage, even if they look visually alright.

4 hours ago, iris wright said:

Doing an automatic vector conversion from a raster file is generally call auto tracing. Visually it might look alright, but from a technical, vector standpoint, it creates absolute garbage, nightmare files.  Auto tracing a photo, would create super garbage, nightmare file and could have copyright issues.  Auto traces from simpler raster image may be allowed, depending on how garage-y the file file turns out.  They might still be rejected because are technically garbage, even if they look visually alright.

Never the less it's allowed to auto-trace your own illustrations. And you can make them more or less flawless by enlarging and examine them.