Nope

image.png.d863284112e6cc9bb1593e91413a1111.png

🙂

23 hours ago, Benedek Alpar said:

Hello all.

A new glitch i suppose, the map shows 5 downloads from the same location, the app the same, anyone experiencing this?

Did you mean five for the same image, from the same place. I suppose someone with a twitchy trigger finger on the download button? Hey it's didn't download, well hit it again and again?

43 minutes ago, HodagMedia said:

Nope

image.png.d863284112e6cc9bb1593e91413a1111.png

🙂

Did you mean five for the same image, from the same place. I suppose someone with a twitchy trigger finger on the download button? Hey it's didn't download, well hit it again and again?

Yep, or he works from home and watching the kids too, maybe one is a friend of mine , who knows 😄

As someone who's been a part of a big team that bought images for projects, I can maybe offer some perspective on multiple downloads. Sometimes what happens is, your team is spread across different offices within the same city and you're all working on the same design. So if the team leader approves a picture and you have a big corporate account (one of those 750 images a month types), it's far easier for every person in your team to download the image separately and work instead of one person downloading an image and sending it across to the entire team. That's the reason companies buy these big subscription accounts, not because they need 750 images a month but so that they can make it easier for their art teams to work on a project without worrying about crossing a download limit.

Not saying that's what happened here but multiple downloads are far less mysterious than we think.

1 hour ago, balajisrinivasan said:

As someone who's been a part of a big team that bought images for projects, I can maybe offer some perspective on multiple downloads. Sometimes what happens is, your team is spread across different offices within the same city and you're all working on the same design. So if the team leader approves a picture and you have a big corporate account (one of those 750 images a month types), it's far easier for every person in your team to download the image separately and work instead of one person downloading an image and sending it across to the entire team. That's the reason companies buy these big subscription accounts, not because they need 750 images a month but so that they can make it easier for their art teams to work on a project without worrying about crossing a download limit.

Not saying that's what happened here but multiple downloads are far less mysterious than we think.

Interesting, it could be, thank you.