I know I'm promoting a 'company', and I would never do it if it wasn't really amazing. I have nothing to do with MyHeritage, but you should try it out and upload a portrait. It's free and quick - but of course you'll get some mails afterwards (which can be unsubscribed). Think of the perspectives in the film industry to wake deceased actors to life in new movies ...

https://www.myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia?utm_source=welcome_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=500316&utm_content=deepnostalgia_link&tr_date=20210306    

t's a horror without a name, I tried it on several of my grandchildren, the videos don't have "souls anymore", and also, the movements are always the same.
In short, it's only a toy for having fun with the family (and still not sure), a bit like on cellphones, which one day make a nasty face, one day a comical face. NO USEFUL.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:56 AM, oleschwander said:

I know I'm promoting a 'company', and I would never do it if it wasn't really amazing. I have nothing to do with MyHeritage, but you should try it out and upload a portrait. It's free and quick - but of course you'll get some mails afterwards (which can be unsubscribed). Think of the perspectives in the film industry to wake deceased actors to life in new movies ...

https://www.myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia?utm_source=welcome_emails&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=500316&utm_content=deepnostalgia_link&tr_date=20210306    

I understand these are available with the free trial.  Once complete can you download and share the created video?  How many will they let you do for free?