How do I submit a small copy of one of my images to a competition I was invited to without shutterstock branding on the image for a published ad and review.

I think we want to be invited to these compeitions. At the moment because of theft and a problem with the owner of my internet cafe I don't have access to

any personal backups at the moment. I am on assignment and I used to be able to open up a copy without the branding and send it to the competition.

How do I do this? I am a little rusty - and my portfolio reached desired capacity. Thanks.

If I understand your question correctly and you are asking about how to obtain smaller versions of the images on Shutterstock without the watermark, I think you have come to the wrong place. No one is going to give you an explanation how to illegally steal our images here, even if you are really asking just to download your own photos.

Approved footages are still not visible in my portfolio after 20 days By olfoxy How do I submit a small copy of one of my images to a competition I was invited to without shutterstock branding on the image for a published ad and review.

8 hours ago, Adelbert72 said:
Approved footages are still not visible in my portfolio after 20 days By olfoxy How do I submit a small copy of one of my images to a competition I was invited to without shutterstock branding on the image for a published ad and review.

Take the original file from your computer and upload it to the competition? You can't link an image from ShutterStock or most other agencies, without the watermark.

Are you looking for free image hosting? I really don't understand your question? You made the image, you have it, why can't you submit it to the competition from your own files?