• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very similar to me.  The only differences are that I have 462 fewer downloads than you.  Exactly the same figures as you, but the digits are ordered differently.  So, for me, the 0 comes first then th

So your wife is my only chance to overtake you in a piddly 385 years. Can I have her address?

Sales yes. 10c after 10c after 10c.  

Posted Images

My RPD (images only) on 12-03 was $1.26 and is now down to $1.02........all due to a big SOD and an EL on 12-03. Since then it's been all ten and teen-centers. Nowadays, here, it's no different from buying a scratch card. Mostly you're wasting time and money but occasionally you fall with your nose in the Becel (to coin and bastardize a Dutch expression for getting lucky)! 🙂

March is going ok for me, nothing to write home about. Looks to be on track to be around the same as the two previous months. No single large sales, but very decent amount of ODDs coming in.

15 hours ago, balajisrinivasan said:

March is not far from being my best month ever in terms of downloads as it stands now. But the parade of 10-11 cent sales is frustrating. The only silver lining is perhaps the fact that because of so many downloads, I'm on the cusp of Level 3. Not sure how much difference that's going to make but we can always hope...

Same here....on the cusp of Level 3 (17 to go). And, no, it's not going to make much difference. The only thing that makes a real difference are big SODs and ELs.

2 hours ago, stevemart said:

Same here....on the cusp of Level 3 (17 to go). And, no, it's not going to make much difference. The only thing that makes a real difference are big SODs and ELs.

Yeah, I guess it won't make much difference for the subs. But I think it will for the ODDs and SODs. When I was Level 4 last year, all my ODs were over 2.5$. This year, on levels one and two, they're over a dollar less.

5 hours ago, stevemart said:

What is this, Steve, "Big SODs and ELs?" I don't know that one.

I've only had 11 SODs this month. 9 of them were for $0.60 – all 9 for the same image. The biggest SOD brought $3.58.

Where did all the nice SODs go, the ones for $60, $80 or $120? I guess that's all history now too.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:26 AM, stevemart said:

I am at the same spot too (16 to go to level 4) but in last days sales fall off the cliff, yesterday 3, today 3 as well.

No big SOD for me, the highest this month is $8.

1 hour ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

What is this, Steve, "Big SODs and ELs?" I don't know that one.

I've only had 11 SODs this month. 9 of them were for $0.60 – all 9 for the same image. The biggest SOD brought $3.58.

Where did all the nice SODs go, the ones for $60, $80 or $120? I guess that's all history now too.

I had a SOD of $0.29 yesterday but on 12-03 I did have a $60 SOD plus an EL of $24.88 the same day. That's why this has lost it way as a 'business' for contributors and become a lottery! This month I got lucky.

36 minutes ago, stevemart said:

I had a SOD of $0.29 yesterday but on 12-03 I did have a $60 SOD plus an EL of $24.88 the same day. That's why this has lost it way as a 'business' for contributors and become a lottery! This month I got lucky.

Okay, thank you for this information, Steve. So they do still exist. Congrats!