Are we want to use keyword to create new (Catalog manger) image collection?

• Don_Suraj changed the title to Are we want to use keyword to create new (Catalog manger) image collection?

Don,

I understand that English is probably not your first language and because of this I'm not exactly sure what you asking.   I have already arranged most of my images in the Catalog Manager using specific headings like "Travel Images" etc. so my portfolio may not produce similar results to other portfolios.  However, I did find when I chose one of my images in my portfolio that the Catalog Manager did produce a collection of images that must have been produced based upon the main keyword describing that image under the heading "More from this artist".  In addition to this "Key Word Listing", there was a separate image collection shown of similar images produced by the Catalog Manager under the specific heading I gave these images.  There was no consistency in how the Catalog Manager displayed similar images but it does appear that Keywords are often times used to show similar images in your portfolio.

If your question is only, "Should you put together under one Catalog Manager heading all of the images that are alike and use the same keywords to describe them?"  The answer is, YES. 

Hopefully, this helps to answer your question.      

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 7:09 AM, Steve Bower said:

Don,

I understand that English is probably not your first language and because of this I'm not exactly sure what you asking.   I have already arranged most of my images in the Catalog Manager using specific headings like "Travel Images" etc. so my portfolio may not produce similar results to other portfolios.  However, I did find when I chose one of my images in my portfolio that the Catalog Manager did produce a collection of images that must have been produced based upon the main keyword describing that image under the heading "More from this artist".  In addition to this "Key Word Listing", there was a separate image collection shown of similar images produced by the Catalog Manager under the specific heading I gave these images.  There was no consistency in how the Catalog Manager displayed similar images but it does appear that Keywords are often times used to show similar images in your portfolio.

If your question is only, "Should you put together under one Catalog Manager heading all of the images that are alike and use the same keywords to describe them?"  The answer is, YES. 

Hopefully, this helps to answer your question.      

Thank you, I got the answer.