Trust went down the drain!

This is not acceptable! It is disrespectful and stains mutual trust. This is the behavior of an amateur or malicious company. In addition to the earnings cut in half, we are now not being paid on schedule. Shame! And I'm ashamed of myself for insisting on working in these conditions. 

===================

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for contacting Shutterstock Contributor Care.

I completely understand your concern regarding your payment and how frustrating it can be. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. 

I checked our records, and unfortunately the payment for your January earnings did not successfully go through due to a technical error. It will be automatically reissued in the February payment cycle and you should expect to receive it by March 15. Our current payment systems do not permit us to reissue payments outside of the regular monthly schedule. We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may cause.  

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if I can help you in any other way.

Thanks,
Karuna
Shutterstock Contributor Care Team

On 2/18/2021 at 4:40 AM, Rodrigo Lira said:

This is not acceptable! It is disrespectful and stains mutual trust. This is the behavior of an amateur or malicious company. In addition to the earnings cut in half, we are now not being paid on schedule. Shame! And I'm ashamed of myself for insisting on working in these conditions. 

===================

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for contacting Shutterstock Contributor Care.

I completely understand your concern regarding your payment and how frustrating it can be. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. 

I checked our records, and unfortunately the payment for your January earnings did not successfully go through due to a technical error. It will be automatically reissued in the February payment cycle and you should expect to receive it by March 15. Our current payment systems do not permit us to reissue payments outside of the regular monthly schedule. We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may cause.  

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if I can help you in any other way.

Thanks,
Karuna
Shutterstock Contributor Care Team

So, it is not a first time for this issue. i saw lot of payment issue many time since last year. Actually not happened from us, it is technical issue, why they don't take it and fixed as seriously or we have to accept this. what if their company did not paid salary to their employee, it will be big issue more than that. I though

13 hours ago, Creatus said:

It's not so much the fact that there seems to be a glitch in payment (which is already bad don't get me wrong) but the fact that they keep silent about it that irritates me the most, to put it mildly. Therefore I have already deleted my clips and now starting to delete my images.

Sad to read this.  Yes, the lack of respect in not even contacting contributors to tell them they won't be paid is astounding.

I looked at your port and it was very professional.  Another loss to S'stock.

All the best for the future.