Dear @Kate Shutterstock.
I want to ask if @geogif can come back on the forum. I miss his answers. Just as by the way, I miss your fellow admins too. But I assume that is Shutterstock's policy, which we cannot change.
Geogif was one of the people who often helped others, but also made me think through his opinion. He may have done something wrong in Shutterstock's eyes. But for that reason someone banned from the forum for life is not justified I think, when you consider how many times he has helped people here, made an effort for them and for Shutterstock.
Thank you. Kind regards, Thijs

How do my fellow forum members feel about this?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss Geogif, he has a great sense of humor, sarcasm , and not just Geogif, too many forum members are gone , this forum without them is boring.

An ode to @Kate Shutterstock   Dear Shutterstock Kate Is it too late To find a space in your heart To give @geogif a new start?   I miss his translated text Who

Dear @Kate Shutterstock. I want to ask if @geogif can come back on the forum. I miss his answers. Just as by the way, I miss your fellow admins too. But I assume that is Shutterstock's policy, which

I know some people may have thought otherwise, but I wrote to him and we had some good laughs. My posts at him were humor, not real or personal attacks. Plus I'll say I don't know to this day of anything he wrote or did to get banned. Of course if it's been cleaned we'd never know. So I'll assume it was something other than the usual offbeat humor and comments that somehow went over the line.

Here's mine... and yes bring Geogif out of solitary, please?

arguing-with-geogif.jpg

😁

1 hour ago, HodagMedia said:

I know some people may have thought otherwise, but I wrote to him and we had some good laughs. My posts at him were humor, not real or personal attacks. Plus I'll say I don't know to this day of anything he wrote or did to get banned. Of course if it's been cleaned we'd never know. So I'll assume it was something other than the usual offbeat humor and comments that somehow went over the line.

Here's mine... and yes bring Geogif out of solitary, please?

arguing-with-geogif.jpg

😁

Good one! Made me lough!

47 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

An ode to @Kate Shutterstock

Dear Shutterstock Kate

Is it too late

To find a space in your heart

To give @geogif a new start?

I miss his translated text

Who knew what might come next

And more than a bit

His Germanic wit

Dear Shutterstock Kate

Please open the gate

Only you hold the key

To set poor Geogif free

Shakespeare

That is much better formulated than I did Debbie. But that also applies to the other reactions. Thanks to everyone.

Hopefully Kate can do something for Geogif. 🙂

7 hours ago, Jeremy Lopez Foppiani said:

I remember a colleague who was on the way to get 10,000 photos here, he had a topic created in this forum about that goal that I can't find. I don't remember his name or nickname, do you know that it was his or where is that topic from?

Joe Grossinger kept changing his models a little bit I remember. And to my surprise all his photos were also approved.  Also disappeared.
These are the pictures of Geogif: shutterstock.com/de/g/geogif

8 hours ago, Jeremy Lopez Foppiani said:

I remember a colleague who was on the way to get 10,000 photos here, he had a topic created in this forum about that goal that I can't find. I don't remember his name or nickname, do you know that it was his or where is that topic from?

As far as I remember, Joe Grossinger kept deleting his posts. I think I remember that the topic "On my way to 10,000 images" was also deleted by him.