• 2 weeks later...

RF 

The .10 actually represents (per SS) more than the percentage SS would pay you on the largest subscription plans even at the highest Level.  According to SS this .10 is actually the minimum they will pay even if your level percentage times what they earn is less than .10.  They do this out of the kindness of their hearts🤣.  You will get .10 even if get to level 6 on the largest subscription plans.  Sorry for the bad news!     i

5 hours ago, Jacky D said:

With only 136 images (2 pages) are you already at 3rd level? Well done...

Yes that does deserve a well done. I don't usually look and I wouldn't have, if you didn't. Thanks for pointing out that successful collection.

The often repeating answer to "Why do I only get a dime?" 🤑

SS-levels-chart-subs.jpg

But at level 4 at least some will change into 12,14,15,17,19¢

19 hours ago, HodagMedia said:

Yes that does deserve a well done. I don't usually look and I wouldn't have, if you didn't. Thanks for pointing out that successful collection.

The often repeating answer to "Why do I only get a dime?" 🤑

SS-levels-chart-subs.jpg

But at level 4 at least some will change into 12,14,15,17,19¢

correct! at 0.1x whatever lever that you are

On 2/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, Steve Bower said:

RF 

The .10 actually represents (per SS) more than the percentage SS would pay you on the largest subscription plans even at the highest Level.  According to SS this .10 is actually the minimum they will pay even if your level percentage times what they earn is less than .10.  They do this out of the kindness of they heart🤣.  You will get .10 even if get to level 6 on the largest subscription plans.  Sorry for the bad news!     

LMAO!!