Still not recive January payment on Paypal, enyone else?

This is answer that I get today: Quite a few contributors are reporting that they have not yet been paid and that is unusual. This would indicate that it is an issue with the Shutterstock system which they will be aware of. Payments are normally made by the 15th of the month but whether these payments will be made in the next 24 hours is not clear.
However, I can assure you that you will receive any payment that is due to you although it does look as if it will be a little late this month and I can only apologise on Shutterstock’s behalf. I would not expect them to be added to the March payments, very occasionally this has happened before and the payments are made well before the end of the month.

No worries.  Shutterstock has a lot of money.  

"Turning to our balance sheet and cash flows. At the end of the quarter, we had $429 million of cash, up from $383 million at September 30, 2020. The quarterly increase in cash of $45 million includes $65 million of operating cash flows, offset by $6 million of CapEx and content acquisitions, $7 million for investments in M&A activity, and the $6 million quarterly cash dividend paid in December. On February 1, we closed on the acquisition of TurboSquid for $75 million, which would have brought our cash balance down to $354 million from Q4 ending cash levels. Investors should expect more muted cash addition in Q1 as compared to Q4 with annual bonuses being paid in the first quarter. On January 12, we announced a 24% increase in our quarterly dividend to $0.21 per share. This increase was attributable to the positive cash flow results we had in 2020 as well as our confidence in the business for 2021. We will continue to periodically revisit the quarterly dividend and plan to grow it further over time."

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2021/02/11/shutterstock-inc-sstk-q4-2020-earnings-call-transc/?source=eptyholnk0000202&utm_source=yahoo-host&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=article

I'm afraid because usually I'm paid on 5-8 each month and now my January payment seems fotgotten, I didn' receinved anithing. And seems that no one can give me an an answer abut what is happenig.
Well, if someone still wotk here and read, Please can we have our Money?!

Thanks

On Microstock group one Contributor posted this:

I understand your concern regarding your payment and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.I checked our records, and unfortunately the payment for your January earnings did not successfully go through due to a technical error. It will be automatically reissued in the February payment cycle and you should expect to receive it by March 15. Our current payment systems do not permit us to reissue payments outside of the regular monthly schedule. We apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may cause.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.Thanks,
Shilpi
Shutterstock Contributor Care Team