Missing payment for my 12/2020 earnings

I did not recive the payment for my earnings yet on Paypal, but you notified me about the payment in my account on december 2020. My tax form is ok, the paypal account is ok, I did not change it and I recived last year another payent from you.
I am waiting for a response from your colegues at submit@shutterstock.com, " but after ~two weekes they have no response for me yet.
It's been a month since the payment had to reach my Paypal account and nobody tells me why the money did not arived at me.

the earnings was reset to zero by the start of january

Form W-8BEN approved on 12/17/19

my Paypal account is ok, I recive other payments

Can you please tell help me?

Last month, I was unable to receive money because my tax form was invalid. This month I checked everything: tax, e-mail, PayPal - already on the 13th, but still no money!
 I am outraged!
Shutterstock is my main income! I am one raising a teenage daughter and count on my earned money !!!
If before I felt awe of the Great Stock, now this stock began to resemble a scammer  who will cheat and steal .
I have given for stock more than 10 years..
There were many good things, different ...
It hurts me to look at this .

See here:  https://www microstockgroup com/shutterstock-com/anyone-whose-money-has-not-entered-paypal(ss)-yet/msg561399/#msg561399 (put the .s back in).

[quote]====================================
"I understand your concern regarding your payment and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that there was an issue with the Jan 2020 payment ($$$). The payment will automatically be reissued in the next cycle (March 2021).

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
============================================[/quote]

Lots of people didn't get paid and it seems SS have screwed up massively and decided they're only going to bother paying people in March.

Given the large number of high value adjustments in Jan as well its probably releated.  Either they've been a victims of high value fraud/theft or their systems couldnt cope with level resets accurately.

Whatever the reason, it seems contributors are once again being treated with contempt through no fault of their own.

3 hours ago, Former_Poster said:

Lots of people didn't get paid and it seems SS have screwed up massively and decided they're only going to bother paying people in March.

I'm in shock !!!
Will it turn out that I haven't received money for the third month already? What can I tell my child, dogs? - "Sorry, but someone wants to eat more than you?"