Just reached Level 4 (30%, the way it was before) for photos. Still level 3 (25%) for videos.

At this pace, I'll reach level 5 (35%, higher than 30% we used to get) in June or so.  However, I'll get stuck at level 3 (25%) for many months at this pace in January.  I thought I would reach level 4 (30%) for video in the summer, but I may not reach 30% level.  This is totally unfair for video contributors.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.04.17 PM.png

Agree. I just got to L4 images but not L3 video yet.

I think the systems have been designed to take higher volume contributors roughly 6 months to get to where they were before (and then plateau due to the huge jump).

Others i know have the same rough calculation - roughly 5-6 months to hit previous last year level and likely "never" above that before reset.

Then again, level 6 video means you'll still earn $1 for a clip.

58 minutes ago, Former_Poster said:

Agree. I just got to L4 images but not L3 video yet.

I think the systems have been designed to take higher volume contributors roughly 6 months to get to where they were before (and then plateau due to the huge jump).

Others i know have the same rough calculation - roughly 5-6 months to hit previous last year level and likely "never" above that before reset.

Then again, level 6 video means you'll still earn $1 for a clip.

Yes, it sucks.  We're getting squeezed.  Pond5 and Adobe Stock don't do that.

6 hours ago, blvdone said:

At this pace, I'll reach level 5 (35%, higher than 30% we used to get) in June or so.  However, I'll get stuck at level 3 (25%) for many months at this pace in January.  I thought I would reach level 4 (30%) for video in the summer, but I may not reach 30% level.  This is totally unfair for video contributors.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.04.17 PM.png

Congratulations! Deserved levels! :)

On 2/2/2021 at 7:28 AM, Marcel Rommens said:

Still at level 1, my guess until March

We all get rewarded according to our effort and quality. Yes, I'm still level one also. 😁

On 2/2/2021 at 7:43 AM, Thijs de Graaf said:

We have the same speed Marcel. And.. same country. 😏

Do you two move at MPH or KPH KMs are a higher number, so they must be more fun? 😉