Earnings Summary doesn't work

10 minutes ago, Kate Shutterstock said:

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your patience. We're working to resolve this issue now. As you've noticed, individual transactions are being recorded (you can see them on the map) but the totals (lifetime, unpaid, daily, monthly etc) are not being updated. 

Our teams are busy fixing this issue. Thanks.

Kate

Thanks for the update.

12 hours ago, Kate Shutterstock said:

Hello everybody,

Thanks for your patience. We're working to resolve this issue now. As you've noticed, individual transactions are being recorded (you can see them on the map) but the totals (lifetime, unpaid, daily, monthly etc) are not being updated. 

Our teams are busy fixing this issue. Thanks.

Kate

I just saw this! Thank you dear Kate! ^_^

the same here(( (update - it was fixed) but

not working again @Kate Shutterstock

On the 19th of February in the app on phone - 4 downloads, 4  in the earnings summary, but  on the "map"of the latest downloads - at least - all I can scroll down (see screenshot)

On the 20th of February - 11 downloads in the app, 11 in the summary and only 3 in the latest updates

21th of February - 3 in the app, 3 in the earnings summary and 11 in the latest updates.

I can understand some delay for today - but what about the 19th of February - 3 days ago?

Schermopname (561).png

19 feb counts.JPG

2 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

Ugh, yep, not working again. @Kate Shutterstock same problem again, dls showing on the map but not on the Earnings summary page.

Odd? Everything has been working fine for me through reading these notes. Looks like one of those issues that aren't happening for everyone, everywhere.

I mean, on the map and on the earnings. Of course some of the phone app notices are 2-4 days late, but that's "normal".