• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a topic about the earnings in small ports. I can't find it, so I open a new topic.  I have put all the earnings from last year in a schedule, so that I can better compare and see what c

Thanks for the support! I very often go to the surroundings, literally just arrived from another hike, which happens to me several times a week. Perhaps this is why, with a modest income, my interes

I just went through my 'Top Performers' list and I'm sure there are more keywords on there for the downloads than there used to be.  I found some interesting facts: 1.  Several of my downloads ha

Posted Images

I started a couple of years ago categorising the nature photos I take: birds, insects, flowers etc.  This I found enjoyable and I would like a place to put them so at least some other people are seeing/using them. I already have categories on Sstock and could add to those. Otherwise, they just sit on my hard drive.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if it makes sense to pass on the numbers. But maybe still nice for colleagues, who don't earn that much either.
The amount of photos is increasing, but they are not very commercial. So still a small port. Hopefully we will be able to visit other cities more often by car. It amazes me that I still see something new to photograph in and near our village. 🙂 
May: Number: 50 Earnings: 11.69 Sub: 7.45 Od: 3.60 So: 0.54 Average: 0.24 Due to the many Subs unfortunately a low average again. In June in level 3.

Have adjusted the schedule on page 1 again

2 hours ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

I don't know if it makes sense to pass on the numbers. But maybe still nice for colleagues, who don't earn that much either.
The amount of photos is increasing, but they are not very commercial. So still a small port. Hopefully we will be able to visit other cities more often by car. It amazes me that I still see something new to photograph in and near our village. 🙂 
May: Number: 50 Earnings: 11.69 Sub: 7.45 Od: 3.60 So: 0.54 Average: 0.24 Due to the many Subs unfortunately a low average again. In June in level 3.

Have adjusted the schedule on page 1 again

Hey!
Do you have images that have sold 10, 20, 50 times?
(without specifying specific images)