3D animations resolution and FPS question?

Hi and sorry for my English is not so good.

I'm curious what fps and resolution is most common for SS uplouds. Any 3D animator or videographer opinions? AS most of the costomers came from US I assume 24 or 30 is the best but want  to hear from you. Also Is 4K worth the rendering time or FullHD still sells well.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, MJD Graphics said:

Don't waste your time creating 3d animations for stock as you will hardly earn anything compared to the time to create them.

Well, actually I create simple animations from the 3D illustrations i"ve made for stock so let's say I decrease the time investment like I guess other contributors do. Creating stills and simple motion for the same project is some kind of compromise if you need to fit the shrinking new earning structure.  Agreed that complex design animations will be a waste of time at this point. But it's good to have some idea of tech parameters like is it worth 4K vs FullHD rendering and what FPS is good at this time.

• Orpheus FX changed the title to 3D animations resolution and FPS question?
10 hours ago, Orpheus FX said:

Hi and sorry for my English is not so good.

I'm curious what fps and resolution is most common for SS uplouds. Any 3D animator or videographer opinions? AS most of the costomers came from US I assume 24 or 30 is the best but want  to hear from you. Also Is 4K worth the rendering time or FullHD still sells well.

Thanks in advance!

If you understand Russian, watch the video. You can also search here on the forum, there were discussions.