Advice on equipment for shooting footage

Hi all - I've just started uploading footage, captured on GoPro Hero 8 (mainly time lapses, using tripod) and DJI Mavic Pro Platinum drone.

I've been a bit disheartened by the rejection rate which is more than 50%. This is mainly on the drone footage (for grain). Looking closely at the footage I think the rejections are fair and the drone isn't taking great footage in anything other than bright lighting conditions. Most of the GoPro is accepted but similarly had a couple rejected for sunrise/sunshot time lapse in low light (again fair rejections).

I'm not sure if it's my settings (in which case I can learn and fix) or if the equipment isn't up to it. Interested to know what gear others use to produce their footage. I'm a beginner so it could just be my poor technical ability! Any advice on your experience of equipment would be much appreciated. Apologies if this has already been covered on forum - I did a search but couldn't find anything.

I use a DJI Mavic Pro and find it is best to mainly use for footage on a clear and sunny day without too much haze, it's difficult to achieve clean footage on an overcast day but if I do use the drone in those conditions I try and just focus on the ground with little or no cloud in the frame which introduces noise. 

Unfortunately in the UK at this time of year it requires patience to wait for the best conditions.