Hi, this photo is being refused continuously for the reasons listed below. The same with other images, almost a copy and paste of the reasons.
Do you find an out of focus?

Thank you all

1890733588_medium.jpg

Focus: The main subject is out of focus or is not in focus due to camera shake, motion blur, overuse of noise reduction, or technical limitations of the equipment used (e.g. autofocus searching, camera sensor quality, etc).

Noise / Artifacts: Content contains noise, film grain, compression artifacts, pixelation, and/or posterization that detracts from the main subject.

Hard to tell but it looks to me like shallow depth of field (a few stones wide).  The AI dislikes anything like this now.

We cant really just focus on a small forum image though but im guessing that could be the case.

FWIW i just had 36/36 rejected for noise/focus.  Images taken within seconds on a different batch last week all got in so its random too.

1444500812_Screenshot2021-01-11120838.thumb.png.b02f0953ca77bdddbe86a12af7d0cd01.png

20 minutes ago, Thijs de Graaf said:

When I zoom in, the photo is out of focus.

Absolutely impossible to tell on a tiny, forum compressed image like this.

Zooming wont help as the resolution is so low any detail has long since gone.

I find the approval process is a bit of a lottery and given the new commission structure, I don't look to waste time trying to tweak or edit an image when I find there is inconsistency in the approvals.

I often get images rejected for "motion blur" when the motion blur is intentional.

Another one that annoys me is "Keywords: Keywords must be descriptive and relevant to the subject matter and must be in English. Keywords cannot contain special characters, spelling/grammar errors, or repeat words/phrases in excess."

The only possibly reason out of those is the repetition of words / phrases (which I don't agree with) but it if can detect the repetition, why not auto remove it?