i uploaded few illustrations as JPEG no issue with size but i get this error with some of JPEGS ( Title must be descriptive and relevant to the subject matter and must be in English. Titles cannot contain special characters, spelling/grammar errors, or repeat words/phrases in excess.)

Can anyone explain what i am doing wrong please?

On 1/10/2021 at 11:09 PM, Uneek Art said:

i uploaded few illustrations as JPEG no issue with size but i get this error with some of JPEGS ( Title must be descriptive and relevant to the subject matter and must be in English. Titles cannot contain special characters, spelling/grammar errors, or repeat words/phrases in excess.)

Difficult to judge if you give no example. Sometimes that rejection makes no sense to me. One solution is to give a brief description and, if approved, expand the description.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:09 PM, Uneek Art said:

We can't say any more than what the rejection reason tells you without seeing the description you used. Except to say that sometimes you can pick up hidden special characters when you copy/paste, so be careful of that. 

Just had a quick look at your port. Your descriptions are too short/brief and don't describe what is in the image properly. Don't tell people what they can use the image for or it's resolution etc. Instead, describe what you can see. Imagine you are describing what you can see to a blind person.

The image titled "An artwork of a man and woman" could be anything. They are back to back. It is only their heads. It's a line drawing. There is a rose. Colours are black and red on a white background. It's about love. These are the sort of things you need to think about when writing your description.

16 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

Just had a quick look at your port. Your descriptions are too short/brief and don't describe what is in the image properly. Don't tell people what they can use the image for or it's resolution etc. Instead, describe what you can see. Imagine you are describing what you can see to a blind person.

The image titled "An artwork of a man and woman" could be anything. They are back to back. It is only their heads. It's a line drawing. There is a rose. Colours are black and red on a white background. It's about love. These are the sort of things you need to think about when writing your description.

He can't make better descriptions, because he didn't create these images, so he has trouble even understanding what is shown in them.
The one titled "An artwork of man and women" for example? That's Belle and the Beast from Disney's version of "Beauty and the Beast".
artwork-man-women-600w-1891457287.jpg
Not original artwork from Disney, but the character design itself is copyright protected. Should not have been approved even if it wasn't stolen. Can be found all over google. I don't know about the other images, but one stolen image in a port is one too many.

1 hour ago, Firn said:

He can't make better descriptions, because he didn't create these images, so he has trouble even understanding what is shown in them.
The one titled "An artwork of man and women" for example? That's Belle and the Beast from Disney's version of "Beauty and the Beast".
artwork-man-women-600w-1891457287.jpg
Not original artwork from Disney, but the character design itself is copyright protected. Should not have been approved even if it wasn't stolen. Can be found all over google. I don't know about the other images, but one stolen image in a port is one too many.

Ugh,  I didn't notice! Well spotted Firn. Helping thieves is not my idea of a good day :( 

20 hours ago, Firn said:

Should not have been approved even if it wasn't stolen. Can be found all over google.

True, it can be found all over the web as free download but also on SS:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/beauty-beast-design-decoration-1149444992

It would be nice if that stupid AI could work in these cases too.