I had 8 video sales today on Adobe Stock, but zero on Shutterstock.

Something like this would've never happened before.  It would've been 8 video sales on Shutterstock and zero on Adobe Stock instead in the past.  My guess is that the big video buyers and individual production people are buying on Adobe Stock instead of Shutterstock to support fellow creators in the industry.  Also, the sad thing is that even if you have 8 video sales on Shutterstock, it could be like less than $3/video = $20 ish in total that's less than what you get from Adobe Stock for 1 HD video sale.  It's sad.  There's no hope in here.  We just got to take whatever they give us without complaining.

On 1/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, blvdone said:

Something like this would've never happened before.  It would've been 8 video sales on Shutterstock and zero on Adobe Stock instead in the past.  My guess is that the big video buyers and individual production people are buying on Adobe Stock instead of Shutterstock to support fellow creators in the industry.  Also, the sad thing is that even if you have 8 video sales on Shutterstock, it could be like less than $3/video = $20 ish in total that's less than what you get from Adobe Stock for 1 HD video sale.  It's sad.  There's no hope in here.  We just got to take whatever they give us without complaining.

Hope I don´t seam to be getting in to whats none of my business but with 12K videos uploaded shouldn´t you be making amazing sales?

10 hours ago, Cappelletti_pictures said:

His name is Doug Jensen, this is the forum talk where he discuses how well hes doing:

To be honest, 8,000 videos and $2k/month on Shutterstock isn't that special.  Some people make 2-3x than that per month for 8,000 videos on Shutterstock.  Not saying I did, but most people don't tell the world how much money they make.