Shutterstock is the greatest micro stock company ever!!

4 hours ago, blvdone said:

I am just fortunate to be a contributor here to be allowed to sell my photos and videos.  Its a wonderful company with wonderful people running the company.  I just want to say "Thank you Shutterstock!!".  I don't know where I would've been without Shutterstock.

Who stole your password and broke into your forum account? 😂

On 1/4/2021 at 9:21 PM, blvdone said:

I am just fortunate to be a contributor here to be allowed to sell my photos and videos.  Its a wonderful company with wonderful people running the company.  I just want to say "Thank you Shutterstock!!".  I don't know where I would've been without Shutterstock.

Mr Jean-de-la-Fontaine (French poet 1621/1695) in a fable "Death and the woodcutter" ended his fable with a line that has become a proverb: "Rather suffer than die, that is the motto of men."
I agree with you, and after 4 years of experience with SS, I am still okay for better and for worse, even though the income has gone down. FYI, this drop in sales has nothing to do with the new provisions. This is just the direct consequence with the Covid19 epidemic (especially in the US) and also with the ongoing political problems.