25 minutes ago, Former_Poster said:

Just think, if you work really hard, get to level 6 (25000 sales) that clip would have earned you a massive 69 cents instead!

Considering that I've sold a total of 250 something videos during my entire 10 years on SS, it's safe to say I will never reach that in my time here, and much less in a year...LOL

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My small success story to share with fellow contributors here. At the end of October last year, I decided to open an online shop on et- si* and I guess you know why I need to do this since SS

Judging by the number of downloads this month I am hoping to reach Level 2 by the time I am 103.

Hiya fellow contributors I hope everyone is doing well and celebrating the windfalls from your micro-stock sales and the personal wealth and prosperity it brings you. For my year-to-date sa

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sari ONeal said:

Yeah, I know!

I was laughing SO hard after seeing that price, I couldn't breathe!

That, or maybe I was having a rage induced heart attack?

the only good thing about the new payment structure is reading all the funny comments about the personal experience of the contributors... so better having a laugh. 

8 hours ago, lik13vvs said:

Looks like the SS decided to commit suicide. So maybe it's better to help him with this ? And then all laugh ( cry) about the income, but continue to load on the SS without letting him die.

why are you still uploading on SS ? to be honest at the moment the only site I'm uploading to is P5... as I don't have any  images left, only a couple of hundreds videos( very basic and simple). waiting to be able to travel again to take new pictures. 

On 1/15/2021 at 9:56 AM, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

I took screenshots of my downloads yesterday. There were 22.
In my revenue table I see 18 downloads. I will take screenshots again today to check if the difference has to do with the US/European time difference. I don't have any other explanation.

Screenshot_15.01.2021_b.jpg

Screenshot_15.01.2021.jpg

One day later. The screenshot of my downloads for 15th of January shows 23 downloads. The revenue table shows 22 downloads.

5 downloads missing in the revenues in 2 days. Any explanations for this?

I'll continue doing this in the following days. Did anyone of you notice a difference too?

Screenshot_16.01.2021_b.jpg

Screenshot_16.01.2021.jpg

1 hour ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

One day later. The screenshot of my downloads for 15th of January shows 23 downloads. The revenue table shows 22 downloads.

5 downloads missing in the revenues in 2 days. Any explanations for this?

I'll continue doing this in the following days. Did anyone of you notice a difference too?

Screenshot_16.01.2021_b.jpg

Screenshot_16.01.2021.jpg

Have you checked the two older ones whether they are not in the previous day's earnings?
 I just got a download 1-2 hours ago (after noon on the 16th), SOD, no country shown,  and it was still placed in yesterdays earnings.
It is very confusing that the two reports are recorded on different time-zones.

Hello Whiteaster,

just to avoid misunderstandings:

I had taken the screenshots of this window - see below - and merged them in Photoshop.
And there are differences to the detailed revenue overview. I'll keep watching this for now to understand it.
On 01/14, the revenue difference between the two overviews is $1.06. On 01/15, it's $0.10.
Unfortunately, I can't make this comparison now for 13/01. So I will continue to document this for a few days before I write anything wrong here. Maybe this will clear up.

Screenshot.jpg

I had one video clip download, my first ever. I joined only in October. I earned $1.24. 🙂

I don't know how the earning is calculated. Can anyone enlighten me please? 

I am a beginner, so have only 50 clips in 4K in my portfolio. I am slowly building up my portfolio but am very restricted in my movements in the UK, like many others, due to Covid-19 restrictions.

38 minutes ago, Travers Lewis said:

Worst month in terms of revenue so far. The number of downloads are ok but the amount of $0.10 subs is shocking.

I wonder if it is likely that many clients buy a subscription package at the beginning of the year.  While ODDS and SODS still trickle in from less consistent buyers, this could explain the many 10 cent subs.  Maybe things will look up after the 350/750 downloads have been used up.  I live in hope.

3 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Incredible 4 SODs for - alltogether - $ 2,62. How proud I am to be so far ahead! :wacko:

This month is a nightmare so far!!!

I know that there are small SODs, but in my opinion real SOD is from $ 25. Dum spiro spero:)
I like your portfolio, I look with pleasure every time and imagine how much time you spent on its creation.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:49 AM, Saurav022 said:

I haven't uploaded anything since march last year, but sadly a lot of contributors still continue to upload. They do not realise they are digging a huge grave for themselves and everybody else. 

Correct! I can understand video submissions but further image uploads makes no sense given the lack of OD sales. If things change but until then....☹️