• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My small success story to share with fellow contributors here. At the end of October last year, I decided to open an online shop on et- si* and I guess you know why I need to do this since SS

Judging by the number of downloads this month I am hoping to reach Level 2 by the time I am 103.

Hiya fellow contributors I hope everyone is doing well and celebrating the windfalls from your micro-stock sales and the personal wealth and prosperity it brings you. For my year-to-date sa

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Judging by the number of downloads this month I am hoping to reach Level 2 by the time I am 103.

17 -10.23  Nothing sold yesterday  ☹️ 😞.
It is addictive to see if something has been sold. Still you have to upload Debbie if you want to sell more or do nothing and stop looking at it anymore. There are of course people with a small port, who still sell well 
I am sometimes jealous of that. But ... my own fault. Then I should have started earlier on Shutter and took better pictures.

6 hours ago, Saurav022 said:

My sales are a nightmare this month, only 0.10$ subs. It is my WME ever since I started contributing here.

Judging by initial 2021 Sales the whole new set up is close to a debacle from a contributor's point of view. It's hard to understand why anyone would continue to upload images when there are only going to be ten cents sales. The only encouragement to upload again is if there is hope of Single or OD sales. If I see that happen I may respond but if it is just going to be subscription sales it's utterly pointless. Continuing to upload is not worth the effort and just encourages all agencies in their downward spiral. I wish I could be more positive but it has become ridiculous. It's a shame really! What puzzles me is why you would bother introduce levels at all if they make little difference to what you pay out given that ten cents is now the order of the day?

january has always been a much slower month for me, but THIS January is much worse than ever... not only the sales are down, but the majority of them are 10 cent downloads!... and today only 3 dls so far ... all 10 cents of course....at this point,  i have no idea where to invest my earnings! :D

16 hours ago, lonndubh said:

Judging by initial 2021 Sales the whole new set up is close to a debacle from a contributor's point of view. It's hard to understand why anyone would continue to upload images when there are only going to be ten cents sales. The only encouragement to upload again is if there is hope of Single or OD sales. If I see that happen I may respond but if it is just going to be subscription sales it's utterly pointless. Continuing to upload is not worth the effort and just encourages all agencies in their downward spiral. I wish I could be more positive but it has become ridiculous. It's a shame really! What puzzles me is why you would bother introduce levels at all if they make little difference to what you pay out given that ten cents is now the order of the day?

I haven't uploaded anything since march last year, but sadly a lot of contributors still continue to upload. They do not realise they are digging a huge grave for themselves and everybody else. 

28 minutes ago, alessandro pinto said:

Judging by the money I've earned this month I am hoping to reach my next minimum payout by the end of the year...

Are we meant to earn money as well?  I didn't realise that.  Thought we just did this for the joy of people using our images.

That explains what those 1s and 0s are then on my dashboard. I thought they were binary code.

2 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

Are we meant to earn money as well?  I didn't realise that.  Thought we just did this for the joy of people using our images.

That explains what those 1s and 0s are then on my dashboard. I thought they were binary code.

😃😃😃Again you really made laugh out loud... Plus you are going to have a long life... 103 years old. I let you know if l ever going to get to level 2.

3 hours ago, Sari ONeal said:

Just sold a video clip for 26 cents.

What about your plans to where invest that money? :) Just kidding man, no hard feelings ;) 

SS is ridicious about payment...On other stock site I had 3 downloads (I started in December 2020 with that site) and for that 3 downloads I earn 4$.

On SS in January I had 5 downloads and 0.50$ earned...