No sales so far in 2021...is this due to me being reverted to Level 1?

Slow start... Four sales this year. One for .44 on the 1st, and three for .10 today. I'll definitely be at least in level 2 by the end of the month, but very curious to see how this effects the total income.

I just refreshed my memory and:

Level 2 is from 101 to 250 downloads. Level 3 is 251 to 500. Level 4 is 501 to 2,500. Level 5 is 2,501 to 25,000. Level 6 is above 25,000.

2 hours ago, Heide Pinkall said:

I finally got my first sale this year - a stunning 0,1 $ from New Delhi 😉
The world seems to wake up again 🙂

99 more downloads needed to reach level 2!

Watching our way to 100, this is truly sad. 🤪

I can assume some people who are better than I will just be taking this in stride and in a week, be working their way towards level 3. I figure 2 sometime in February, then 3 in April, and not back to level 4 until August or September? My January from history is 60-80 downloads. 2015 and 2017 over 100.

Since everything is down, world markets, sales and my commissions, I'm really not that worried about what's going to happen in August or maybe September? Serious people who use this money, might be more concerned. I look forward to the 30% for the last four months of the year.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:18 AM, Reimar said:

Strange start to the year.  The first sale was $1.58 and then Fourteen $0.10 sales in a row.  Good for numbers, not so good for income.

Whoever devised this reset thing knows a lot about human psychology. Right now, I don't even care how much (or little) those subs bring in, as long as they get me closer to getting back into a reasonable earnings level!

10 minutes ago, Milo J said:

Whoever devised this reset thing knows a lot about human psychology. Right now, I don't even care how much (or little) those subs bring in, as long as they get me closer to getting back into a reasonable earnings level!

Yes you tend to take and upload a lot of photos. Only the clouds, rain and a very low sun when it is there in the Netherlands stops me from doing that. 🤔

• 4 weeks later...