On 12/31/2020 at 5:17 AM, Dan Campbell said:

Does this mean, if I make a sale in the next 24 hours, I'll get 11 cents instead of 10 cents?

No. It means that you get 20% instead of 15% of what Shutterstock sells the image for. That could still be 10 cent depending on what subscription package a buyer has.

I still get 0.10$ sales on level 5 all the time. Regarding subscription sales what level you are on really does not make much of a big difference.
It's more with Enhanced and on Demand Sales where you might notice a difference.

9 hours ago, Firn said:

No. It means that you get 20% instead of 15% of what Shutterstock sells the image for. That could still be 10 cent depending on what subscription package a buyer has.

I still get 0.10$ sales on level 4 all the time. Regarding subscription sales what level you are on really does not make much of a big difference.
It's more with Enhanced and on Demand Sales where you might notice a difference.

Right

13 hours ago, Dan Campbell said:

Does this mean, if I make a sale in the next 24 hours, I'll get 11 cents instead of 10 cents?

No, and like @Firn I have made it to level 4 and I'm still getting plenty of 10c credits. I started at level 3 when the new program was instituted.

All I can say it, congratulations on making it up one level for a day? 👍