How i boost up my selling on shutterstock ? My images are not selling ?

Try to find out your plant's name. There are many pictures of flowers. The scientific name can also help. Pay attention to your keywords so that a customer can find you among thousands of photos.

You have one photo named Yellow flower. When I search for Yellow flower: https://www.shutterstock.com/nl/search/yellow+flower?rid=243300872  68395 pages!!! Your flower will never be found.
If I search for Mustard flowers, these are your competitors: https://www.shutterstock.com/en/search/Mustard+flowers?rid=243300872 293 pages with the same flowers.
If you don't have exceptional photos, you still need about 1000 photos to sell an average of one photo per day.
I started with insect photos (my hobby) but they don't sell well, so now I have other photos too. One subject is possible, but it has to be in demand and your photos have to be very good. For example, there are people who specialize in taking pictures of food.
Don't expect it to make you rich. A number of people earn well because of an enormous amount of photos, exceptional photos. The photos with Covid are of course selling well now, but there is also a lot of competition there.
I don't make videos, but they do make more money.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:17 PM, Engr.Ali said:

Hy 

I hope you are all fine 

Please guide me how i sell my content on shutter stock . And how i boost up my selling . i Have thirteen image on my dashboard but no one selling yet . How many image required for fist selling 

In addition to Thijs’ comments, it can take time for photos to sell. In the past couple of months I had one photo sell that had been up for at least a year or two!  This is a marathon, not a sprint.

I can only see 5 photos in your port, not 13, but even 13 is a small number compaired to the hundreds of photos in some ports (like mine) and thousands in others. Never mind that there are more than 350,000,000 photos on SS at the moment. As for how many photos one needs before a sale occurs is something I don’t think anyone can say. Some people that have been on SS for a while have reported a sale within 24 hours of uploading a photo (not necessarily their first one though), so one might get lucky that they uploaded a photo of a particular subject when they did.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:17 PM, Engr.Ali said:

i Have thirteen image on my dashboard but no one selling yet . How many image required for fist selling 

In my experience, 80-90% of my photos/videos I upload never sells even once.  So, with only 13 images now, you should have ZERO expectation of any sales.  Wait till you have 1,000 images and see what happens.  If you do well, you can continue.  If you feel it's not worth your time and effort, you can quit.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 7:18 AM, Adam Gladstone said:

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

The correct answer that will never change. 😎

On 12/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, aliraza gurmani said:

How many image required for fist selling?

In stock photos, the answer might be something like: two years and 2,000 images, then see how things are looking before you can decide if this business is for you.

It's not only about how many. The answer is what are your images. 200 wonderful, unique images will sell much better than 2,000 average common images.