Dark winter in January for us Shutterstock contributors when our royalty rate resets.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont care much about 30 or 35%. the problem is about the price they are selling clips now.  few months ago i was earning at least 23.70 usd for a clip but now only few cents  today they sold 15

I don't like people.

Contributor forums are a place for contributors to complain about things that aren't going well for us.  I though we all knew it.  

Posted Images

For me the dark winter has already begun. My RPD so far this December is $0,415.

The download amount is fairly normal. At least for December, when it is always relatively bad for me.

I don't have any corona problems either, because this year the download volume was better than last year. There are many industries that don't notice anything about Corona. There are many industries that are even recording double-digit growth rates in these strange times - and these are not few.

The problem is the RPD. And the RPD is really miserable at the moment. And will of course become even more miserable at the beginning of the year.