• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess they don't want us searching for greener pastures   My latest two accepted as book covers.  Kindly share your successes outside SS. 

My latest few accepted at Arcangel  

Filomena came bearing gifts. Latest four accepted potential book covers at Arcangel. New opportunities can't come soon enough as it's pretty much game over at micros at <30cent RPI/downlo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, oleschwander said:

Yes, I thought so - so you have only been uploading to SS ..?

I have indeed.  I started on Alamy but got fed up with how long the keywording takes to do, if you prioritise the keywords.

I also started on Adobe and gave up after a short while.

I also got fed up with checking various dashboards all the time.

Wirestock makes uploading to several agencies much, much easier and I like the fact that you can see all the sales on one dashboard.

6 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

Wirestock makes uploading to several agencies much, much easier and I like the fact that you can see all the sales on one dashboard.

Sounds good.

Problem is if SS will allow lots of contributors to begin at level 6 in the long run though. But time will show.

I have also wondered how Stocksubmitter can prioritize the keywords at different agencies ...

42 minutes ago, oleschwander said:

Sounds good.

Problem is if SS will allow lots of contributors to begin at level 6 in the long run though. But time will show.

I have also wondered how Stocksubmitter can prioritize the keywords at different agencies ...

Indeed.  I'd forgotten about the Level 6 thing with Sstock via Wirestock.  Another incentive 🙂

No idea re Stocksubmitter ....

23 hours ago, Alexandre Rotenberg said:

My latest 6 accepted book covers at Arcangel (still getting high rejections!)

6 is a good number. I love that wrecked castley place on a hill.  Very atmospheric and creepy.

I am so pleased when some of mine are accepted that it feels like the end of the challenge.

It's easy to lose track of the fact that the ultimate aim is to actual sell them 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, KeremGogus said:

When it comes to the new opportunities; what if there are some people out there buying our hard works for ten cents, "mint" them sell them as "NFT" for thousands of dollars without we being aware of it?

No matter what I read, I can't get my head around NFTs.

However, with work like yours ie 'art', there may be a cause for concern ...

2 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

In case you aren't on Instagram @David Moreno Hernandez one of your images is featured today by Arcangel 🙂

Thank you so much!  I had not noticed. It is been a while since I took a photo. I am focused on video now and I have not uploaded a single image to Arc, maybe I should give them a chance.