Hi..

I am a new contributor, 

I works on vector files such as logos and Icons.

Do I need to promote my work after uploading and approval or I will get view on my images automatically?

And what percentage will be given to me of the total price of an image, For Instance, If my image worth $10 and it is downloaded 10 times a month, What will be my earning at that image? Just confused,

Respected and Honourable seniors Please answer me with your great experience.

Thank You...!!!

On 11/16/2020 at 10:30 PM, Adnan Inqilab said:

Hi..

I am a new contributor, 

I works on vector files such as logos and Icons.

Do I need to promote my work after uploading and approval or I will get view on my images automatically?

And what percentage will be given to me of the total price of an image, For Instance, If my image worth $10 and it is downloaded 10 times a month, What will be my earning at that image? Just confused,

Respected and Honourable seniors Please answer me with your great experience.

Thank You...!!!

Provide as many clear keywords as possible to help customers find your image.
In June, Shutterstock changed the rules. The minimum amount for an image was 0.25. If you had sold a lot over time, this could increase from 0.33 to 0.36. After June this has changed to 0.10. Your percentage will increase if you sell more, but in January everyone will start again at level 1.  This has been protested in vain.  See: https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/100133-new-earnings-structure-for-contributors/
Furthermore, the payout depends on what your image is used for and what subscription the customer has. That can therefore differ, Here someone has put a schedule of the payments: https://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/100133-comment-1864915