• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update to my post earlier in this thread:   November thus far: 23 downloads for $116.80.

Not only do you steal other people's images, but you also post here on the forum being recognizable in your profile pic. You are clever as f* And all that for 10 cents😵

I had an EL during the night ;o) $23 plus an ODD $3.45 - long may it continue!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Sharkshock said:

I've actually been killing it 2 months in a row. Photos of early voters in battleground states have gone through the roof. The 10 cent subs don't bother you as much when you're also getting the occasional $20, $60, or even $90 sales. 

I have never had a sale bigger then $3 on Shutterstock

My guess, the cause is that most of my sales are from the Netherlands (where i also lived)
Or just bad luck :)

56 minutes ago, Marcel Rommens said:

I have never had a sale bigger then $3 on Shutterstock

My guess, the cause is that most of my sales are from the Netherlands (where i also lived)
Or just bad luck :)

The same for me Marcel. Coincidentally a few times this month for 2.95. Never higher. Most of it is sold in the Netherlands or in neighboring countries (also photos with a general subject). Rarely in America. I sometimes sell photos of plants, which originally grow from Asia, in Japan and Korea, among others. Unfortunately, the Netherlands is a small country. 🙁

On 11/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, CherylRamalho said:

These are my Level 4 sales numbers so far in November -- RPD 29 cents. Last month I had 233 sales with a whopping RPD of 34 cents. Under the old system I was getting 36 cents a sub and my average RPD was about 65 cents.

1355861828_ScreenShot2020-11-16at5_29_13PM.png.8405df881bc865427199c5f7e042fe7e.png

Nice port, with good (compare to mine) results (in numbers)

The first half of the month was miserable. In the meantime during the last days the situation has improved. Better than August. And it will certainly be much better than last November.
Today has been a very good day for some time now - $100 so far - maybe something will be added till midnight.

Fill up the pantries a little more before everything goes down the drain in January.

Got few DL's this month but I think it normal for a small port like mine. Majority of my lifetime sold images are portraits (with MR). But due to unavailability of model subjects, I instead take "industrial " related subjects as you can see in my newest uploads.

Are industrial-related subjects worth the shot? or should I concentrate instead on taking photos based on my sales trend (portraits)?

On 11/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Thijs de Graaf said:

The same for me Marcel. Coincidentally a few times this month for 2.95. Never higher. Most of it is sold in the Netherlands or in neighboring countries (also photos with a general subject). Rarely in America. I sometimes sell photos of plants, which originally grow from Asia, in Japan and Korea, among others. Unfortunately, the Netherlands is a small country. 🙁

Sold for the first time in a long time in America a photo for 7.33. The highest ever. On a small port like mine, such an amount naturally has a large impact on a graph. Charts from major sellers will therefore be smoother. That is why I add my earnings.

From January to June, I added over 100 photos every month. The Graph went up in the same ratio. In June I had about 1000 photos. After that I did not add anything for a few months in protest. Now I have about 1300 photos. If I only had the photos from June and not that one high sale, it would be less than June. But it could be worse. August was the low point.

In the months when I did not download any photos, the ratio between posted photos and sold photos improved. Now I have a lot of unsold photos with the last photos. I don't have photos, which have often been sold.

shutter-novmber-4.jpg

On 11/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Thijs de Graaf said:

Sold for the first time in a long time in America a photo for 7.33. The highest ever. On a small port like mine, such an amount naturally has a large impact on a graph. Charts from major sellers will therefore be smoother. That is why I add my earnings.

From January to June, I added over 100 photos every month. The Graph went up in the same ratio. In June I had about 1000 photos. After that I did not add anything for a few months in protest. Now I have about 1300 photos. If I only had the photos from June and not that one high sale, it would be less than June. But it could be worse. August was the low point.

In the months when I did not download any photos, the ratio between posted photos and sold photos improved. Now I have a lot of unsold photos with the last photos. I don't have photos, which have often been sold.

shutter-novmber-4.jpg

Nice!

Last week i sold three photo's neerly $4 on Adobe  Stock (this sales made my day :) )