It seems a little strange to me. I don't know what's wrong with Debbie. It's usually in her hands!
Debbie: Is everything okay with you? Or are you on holiday? :):P

Anyway: November has started underground.

Two days are over and my conclusion is: Miserable!

I've got 16 stunning downloads for a whopping $2.72. This will probably go down in history as the worst start of the month.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update to my post earlier in this thread:   November thus far: 23 downloads for $116.80.

Not only do you steal other people's images, but you also post here on the forum being recognizable in your profile pic. You are clever as f* And all that for 10 cents😵

I had an EL during the night ;o) $23 plus an ODD $3.45 - long may it continue!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

I've got 16 stunning downloads for a whopping $2.72. This will probably go down in history as the worst start of the month.

Surprisingly, 10 cent buyers are very active. Perhaps this is a new reality organized by the drain. If I were a buyer, then it would be more profitable for me to buy the highest possible tariff, and even if I do not choose most of this tariff, it still turns out to be more profitable. It is clear who is the beneficiary of this situation.

24 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Here I am 😊 Thank you Wilm. I was busy planning how I was going to spend the 13 cents I have earned so far this month. 🤔

All the best everyone.

you have a great sense of humour 😄 but jokes aside I hope you have a better month Debbie...it can be demoralising when everything descends, chin up as the Brits say 😉

2 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

Here I am 😊 Thank you Wilm. I was busy planning how I was going to spend the 13 cents I have earned so far this month. 🤔

All the best everyone.

Okay, Debbie,

of course I have full understanding for that. In view of these unbelievable sums of money, the investment must of course be very thoroughly planned and thought through - no question about it!

I forgot to say that i am in 5th Level.What a deception about Levels ! I started here in 2017, four photos were $ 1 with zero level little experience and very few photos and today you are know already no need to tell.Today i'm far behind 2017 only as income but i am in 5th level.Great ! I'm looking to improve my pages in other agencies, I'll put here in the last one on my list for sure ! 

I'm Sorry, it seems that the majority of the contributors are reporting poor earnings which I guess we should be expected given SS new payout schedule.  However, In my case, consistent large SO payments are keeping my monthly earnings close to what they were prior to the .10 payment change. 

I don't know how long this will continue but a $72.00 SO on the 2nd should help my November's earnings.  October's RPD exceeded $1.00, thanks to both large SOs and ODs but as others have stated, we all start out at Zero come next January.  A stacked deck for sure.  The house always wins!