Upload Content Problem

56 minutes ago, siridhata said:

Well hopefully they'll get it fixed soon then. Which client are you using for FTP?

Filezilla Free

https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

I used to use ws_ftp which I still have on the XP computers. I just changed because I was having license issues and old version that Windows 10 wasn't installing very well.

11 hours ago, HodagMedia said:

Filezilla Free

https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

I used to use ws_ftp which I still have on the XP computers. I just changed because I was having license issues and old version that Windows 10 wasn't installing very well.

Yeah, I tried using this but when I clicked Quickconnect I got the warning "insecure server, it does not support ftp over tls." Also read somewhere that this isn't too safe which makes me unsure.

12 hours ago, siridhata said:

Yeah, I tried using this but when I clicked Quickconnect I got the warning "insecure server, it does not support ftp over tls." Also read somewhere that this isn't too safe which makes me unsure.

That was before the new system. The issue wasn't filezilla but was ShutterStock. Now you can use the secure server. (maybe? SOme have had difficulties getting things configured, some no problems)

10 hours ago, HodagMedia said:

That was before the new system. The issue wasn't filezilla but was ShutterStock. Now you can use the secure server. (maybe? SOme have had difficulties getting things configured, some no problems)

Ah, I see. I'll definitely try it next time I upload. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

19 hours ago, siridhata said:

Ah, I see. I'll definitely try it next time I upload. Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

By the way, I get the "it looks like we didn't get something" errors with the online uploader same as others. I don't use ftp for 1,2,3,4  files for example. It's the system.