The file type has changed

Hi, everyone! I have the same problem. From 4000 vectors 600 works was removed to photo and illustration. There are top vectors. Support replies with standart answer: we are working and that all. Please, look in catalog manager because there is really big problem and we have bad sales without this. 

Same problem. Some of my vector files (135 files !!) have moved from vector category to illustration category.
The buyer cannot find them by category vector when searching. There are many of my tops among these files. Why don't they do anything ???
The support service writes excuses. But nothing is being corrected. I'm already ready to manually move them myself, just give the opportunity

1 hour ago, Liudmyla Matviiets said:

Hi, everyone! I have the same problem. From 4000 vectors 600 works was removed to photo and illustration. There are top vectors. Support replies with standart answer: we are working and that all. Please, look in catalog manager because there is really big problem and we have bad sales without this. 

Your vector work is impressing!

11 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

My vectors still are vectors - no illustrations.

A question:

are all your vectors created with the same software? And are there any vectors that have certain effects that not every vector program can handle?

yes, my vectors are all made in Illustrator, there are no effects, all my pictures are very simple. Previously, they were also taken into vectors, the pictures are quite old and were vectors for several years, and a week ago they suddenly stopped.

11 minutes ago, latynina nataliya said:

yes, my vectors are all made in Illustrator, there are no effects, all my pictures are very simple. Previously, they were also taken into vectors, the pictures are quite old and were vectors for several years, and a week ago they suddenly stopped.

Hmmm,

then I can't explain it to myself either. It must be a bug.

15 hours ago, Kate Shutterstock said:

Thanks for reporting, folks. 

An update we did to our search index has caused a small number of assets to be misclassified. We are working on a fix.

Thanks for your patience.

Kate

Shutterstock tech guys or whoever is responsible and whose assignment is to fix this issue - PLEASE WORK FASTER! ☺️

• 5 months later...

I can't find the error with my vector files (yet).

But if it is as you write, I assume that shutterstock will fix the error quickly, because many buyers are looking exclusively for vectors. If they don't find them here, they will look for them at other agencies. That can't be in shutterstock's interest.

Hi,

Here is an awful bug - more then 1000 of my Vectors turned into Illustration and they are not visible by customers in search. That means 20% of my portfolio became invisible for customers and I'm getting 20% lower income. 

A lot of other authors are experiencing the same bug.

We ask Shutterstock to fix this bug as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Nadezhda

image.png.f0a5b21161f94deb4cdb41f844762938.png